Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Posting comments on another's medical condition is strictly prohibited.

Please control yourself..... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Violation of ECCIE Guidelines #16 or #17 or some other rule.
Good Job everyone, it was enough to break her down today. I didn't know the angry little girl could cry, but you all did a great job proving you had what it took....

Guess that's community for you... Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Anybody else get suspicious about jjkageab12 being a second handle for CJ/Wulf Princess/!IV!???

Take a look at her posting history with this account.

Sure walks like a duck.....
Wow...this is a sad thread. If you know someone has issues and you continue to poke at them and egg them on then you are just a bully.

Karma is real and the misery you spread will come back to you many times over.
  • broes
  • 11-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Anybody else get suspicious about jjkageab12 being a second handle for CJ/Wulf Princess/!IV!???

Sure walks like a duck..... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Not me. She has the most recognizable stream of consciousness writing style that I have ever seen on this board. That dude just sounds like a WK.

I hope her ban is temporary. She amuses me. It also amuses me how she got dog piled by people that purposely pushed her buttons to make her act crazy just so they could laugh about her acting crazy. She is what she is and the site clearly has a search feature. Nobody should pretend that fucking with her is only to help people that might want to see her. It was strictly shit talking and threADS.

Full disclosure; I have no interest in Wulf VI because I am all about big natural tits. And no, not fat chicks that have big tits by default.
Damn I am away for a day and boy has this thread progressed. After reading this thread I wanted to become a member of the "Dick Click" too. Then I read how to check if you had points toward being banned or suspended, and I don't find any. Apparently I am not a big enough dick to get in the click ! At least not here on the forums.

Lastly, I don't want points for Rule 16 for calling WP/VI psychotic. Since she takes the rule literally and feels this is a medical term or condition, I will refrain from calling her this.

I will stick with she is just "Batshit Crazy".

Best of luck to her in whatever her new career choice is, as this one apparently won't be working out.
I've said this before, but I still believe that Wulfie just needs a freakin' hug. Makes me kind of sad. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Me too I kind of like her, I know I constsntly get banned for saying shit that's on my mind, because I dont give a shit a about guidelines. Just like I drive 80 when it says 70. Fuck arbitrary rules I had no part of creating.
Me too I kind of like her, I know I constsntly get banned for saying shit that's on my mind, because I dont give a shit a about guidelines. Just like I drive 80 when it says 70. Fuck arbitrary rules I had no part of creating. Originally Posted by rockerrick

If you buy a copy of the Texas penal code, and find the thing about speeding it says many only curtain vehicles actually have to follow the speed limit, you may get pulled over but it will be thrown out, as long as you have that book

Just my helpful advice
That's pretty much the same as guidelines. They are open to interpretation, and enforcement open to judgement. Depends on the mod, who you are, how everyone is feeling on a particular day.
I'm usually a gambler, roll the dice and see what the fuck happens. Hell I'm only gone if I want to be.

Sure walks like a duck..... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

Unless you are ready to provide proof that I am a 20 year old white girl.... Please stop attempting to start confrontation sir... I will admit to WK for her and many others.... It Truely hurts me as a person when people dog pile on the kid so much it made her brake down and cry. I'm sorry it's just not right, I have met this girl, she my be physically strong, but her emotional strength is fairly weak...

And you can only say so much before you can take it away, also when she defends her self its 12 vs 1 there is no winning that online ...

Time4play... That is still calling her crazy... And without medical paper work to prove it its just that speculation
If you buy a copy of the Texas penal code, and find the thing about speeding it says many only curtain vehicles actually have to follow the speed limit, you may get pulled over but it will be thrown out, as long as you have that book

Just my helpful advice Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Again with using the word "curtain" instead of certain.

Hunny.......you aren't fooling anyone.

And btw, about those guidelines, I'm pretty sure we are all speculating about a psychological condition, not a medical condition. If we can't speculate on psychological conditions then any time someone says someone else is BSC or depressed, etc then they could be pointed. It doesn't happen. Psychological speculation is fair game.
I cannot believe WP/Vi has WKs. If you really cared maybe you would have PMd her to stop her behavior. I stand by my statement that she's a danger to the community and think it's best she's gone.
How can she be a danger to you if you don't go see her?
Wussy keyboard warriors are a joke.
By trying to track people down like she threatened to do to Kendall4U.

Hunny.......you aren't fooling anyone. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Nurse you are a very spiteful lady... You do not know me and gladly never will.... Honestly you need yo have your account reviewed for harassment and purposely trying launch you stupid agenda

I may be heavily drugged but I can see a witch when you post ma'am

Curtain
Curtain
Curtain
Certain
Curtain
Certain
Curtain

Going back to sleep ... I'm not gonna have it out the the queen bee, but be aware THN you break any guidelines I will RTM you so fast your head will soon for weeks... You need to stop picking on other providers

Hunny.......you aren't fooling anyone.

And btw, about those guidelines, I'm pretty sure we are all speculating about a psychological condition, not a medical condition. If we can't speculate on psychological conditions then any time someone says someone else is BSC or depressed, etc then they could be pointed. It doesn't happen. Psychological speculation is fair game. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

It is in the guidelines THN please read them