Poll: Free Jon Balls

• GP
  • 11-18-2011, 01:51 PM
WOOHOOOOO! Welcome back
Oh NO! It's the beginning of the end times.

Man on Dog sex is next!

Welcome Back!!!!
Welcome back Jon Balls.
I'm trying out a new vegan menu.

Welcome back.
  • Doove
  • 11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
He's back?

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GP
  • 11-18-2011, 02:53 PM
He's back?

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Doove

Look JB, your new best friend!
doovie

I want your opinion in "ask the mods"

And I'm shocked you posted Awesome to this. hummmmmmmmmm
  • GP
  • 11-18-2011, 03:14 PM
OSD, I doubt he means it the way you are interpreting it.
even if was sarcastic, I'm shocked. And I do believe he meant, Awesome! teach the new mods how to use the ban button. But a maybe wrong.

but I still want his opinion in the other thread.
I'm trying out a new vegan menu.

Welcome back. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Alright, I digress...Ill instead focus some of that energy to finding princess alana....thanks ..
welcome back JB. glad to see you back. we should hit ac for drink in celebration. would be great to catch up with you and osd again.
Look JB, your new best friend! Originally Posted by GP
Im not anymore less clueless to what the HELL he could even mean as per any of his rambling blah blah posts....
  • Doove
  • 11-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Im not anymore less clueless to what the HELL he could even mean as per any of his rambling blah blah posts.... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Could someone please translate that for me? I think i've been dissed, but i'm not quite sure.
nope not from me. no translation from me till you post to my "?" in ask the mod. But then you may need a translator for my translation.

no soup for you
Could someone please translate that for me? I think i've been dissed, but i'm not quite sure. Originally Posted by Doove
OH YAH! join the club! HA! how do you like your own medicine?