ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

It doesn't lube itself. They have to use lube. It's a pocket pussy on a human body. Sorry.
It doesn't lube itself. They have to use lube. It's a pocket pussy on a human body. Sorry. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Wow pocket pussy implAnts wow bet that's a costly *LIFE SAVING SURGERY [smh

I wonder if having green eyes is a medical condition if I think they should be blue ???
Of all the things to do with your New Found Woman Hood.... Proud of your appearance and accomplishments......

Why have you chose to engage in the profession of being a whore and engaging in debate with a bunch of whore mongers?

MOST ladies tend to look back at their experiences as a whore with disgust and distaste and it damages many in their future lives.

It seems like a real waste of the effort and monies spent to get you to where you are today.

You want to be looked at and seen as a woman and your background will be a lot for any man to truly deal with but why not an education and a career vs being a whore?

To get yourself where you are had to take a tremendous amount of effort and it seems reasonable that you should be able to channel that effort into a more noble calling.....

At some point you want a companion for life right?

You can never bear his child.... He will have to deal with the fact that you were born a man.... AND that you were a whore....

How much is too much?

This seems like such a waste of time and money.....

Please tell us that you are NOT the result of any of our tax dollars......
Is it a life saving surgery? Was something wrong with their penis? Would them having said penis end up with them in a hospital for amputation or something?? I'm lost.

Now you're talking about changing eye color.. sounds kind of like Nazi Germany to me... just saying.
Tracy your an idiot ...just sayin!!!
just because I was born really white doesn't make me a nazi
lmao your truly tffh!!!

DA-I was being sarcastic and saying ...was it truly a medical necessity?
So can I get a Fleshlight and tape it to my thighs and go into business?
So can I get a Fleshlight and tape it to my thighs and go into business? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep as long as its not lab made
and if it's not lab made
It's gotta be MAN MADE!!!!
lmfao
So can I get a Fleshlight and tape it to my thighs and go into business? Originally Posted by Whispers
That's sorta hot. Stop being a tease.

I'm gonna tape one on backwards and say I offer Greek !!
Will your fee be donated to a charity?
YUP, as long as you disclose it's a Fleshlight and slap on a warning label for all those with allergies ....
I'm gonna tape one on backwards and say I offer Greek !! Originally Posted by John_Dough
You can buy two. They make one like an asshole too.....
YUP, as long as you disclose it's a Fleshlight and slap on a warning label for all those with allergies .... Originally Posted by fun2come
But.....

WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT THEM!
Will your fee be donated to a charity? Originally Posted by universalenergy
Heck No!.....

If I'm working I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor...... But I MAY make a donation of a couple of hours of my time to the Fundraiser next year....
But.....

WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT THEM! Originally Posted by Whispers
is that why they won't disclose what they are made of ???