House panel finds Obama and Clinton responsible for Benghazi errors

[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1052869841]It sounds to me like Hicks was ordered to not meet with Chaffetz alone. Isn't that I posted originally? /QUOTE]
No that is not what you posted. Your cut and paste reads not talk. It does not say not talk alone. Big difference. He can talk but with conditions. Either you have a bad memory or you just like to spin things.
CBJ7's panties are in a wad because once again, the truth conflicts with what he is receiving from the big Obamatron in Chicago. He starts to meltdown It's sad to see, but fun to watch!!

Fluffy is affected, too!
CBJ7's panties are in a wad because once again, the truth conflicts with what he is receiving from the big Obamatron in Chicago. He starts to meltdown It's sad to see, but fun to watch!!

Fluffy is affected, too! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Reply #210 reads not talk. Which is not true. He could talk, just not alone. You taught economics at the college level? Did you teach your students how to lie too?
Fluffy, you are a true and brave Obamaton. How free would he be to talk with State Department lawyers monitoring him? He would not be allowed to tell the truth. They told him he COULD NOT TALK unless he was monitored and filtered through "official channels."

How would you define that? You can split hairs all you want, but he couldn't talk, at least not freely. They wanted to make sure he toed the party line.

You must make the Obamatons proud! Congratulations!

• CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 12:52 AM

Fluffy is affected, too! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

youre either too stupid or too dishonest to see the facts right before your own eyes ... anytime you get your ass handed to you, the entire world morphs into an Obamatron blitz by liberals ...

translation;

youre a worn out lawyer and ex ecomonics teacher that got left out of the box with the rest of the rocks, during THEENDISNEAR rally ,,,

be happy !
The Obamatron is proud of you, CBJ7! You have passed the next level of obedience without thought. You are ready to move forward to complete dependence.

Let the Hopenosis begin!
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 01:09 AM
The Obamatron is proud of you, CBJ7! You have passed the next level of obedience without thought. You are ready to move forward to complete dependence.

Let the Hopenosis begin! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

nah, I granted your request to show the world what a liar you are ..
Fluffy, you are a true and brave Obamaton. How free would he be to talk with State Department lawyers monitoring him? He would not be allowed to tell the truth. They told him he COULD NOT TALK unless he was monitored and filtered through "official channels."

How would you define that? You can split hairs all you want, but he couldn't talk, at least not freely. They wanted to make sure he toed the party line.

You must make the Obamatons proud! Congratulations!
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
From reply #197, In your interview with the committee, did you receive any direction about information that Congressman Chaffetz shouldn't be given from Washington. Your answer at the time "No I did not". Is this still your testimony today? I can't recall.

Looks like he was free to talk from that exchange. I don't see anything in the transcript about "filtering through official channels" COF Again, just more spin by you.

If you did not vote for Ron Paul, you have been brainwashed by the liberal media and you are an Obamatron - COF May 2013.