Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

You and AOC are still oblivious to the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution, and you lack the intellect to learn.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
And Then?? Originally Posted by Little Monster

You and AOC are still obliviously ignorant to the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution, and you lack the intellect to learn.

You and AOC are still obliviously ignorant to the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution, and you lack the intellect to learn.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then???
And Then??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
You and AOC revel in ignorance; thus, you can never understand the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
You and AOC revel in ignorance; thus, you can never understand the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then???
You and AOC revel in ignorance; thus, you will never understand the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And then?
And then? Originally Posted by Little Monster

You and AOC revel in ignorance; thus, you are wholly incapable of understanding the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
You and AOC revel in ignorance; thus, you are wholly incapable of understanding the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
You and AOC could be learning the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution, but you choose to remain ignorant.
You and AOC could be learning the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution, but you choose to remain ignorant. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
Then, as now, you and AOC cannot correctly identify the three branches of government.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Family album showing your family pretty cracked.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree, but I'm not gonna give into his ass, we can do this for years to come.
Then, as now, you and AOC cannot correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
I agree, but I'm not gonna give into his ass, we can do this for years to come. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You and AOC are still fucking up the three branches of government.

Then, as now, you and AOC cannot correctly identify the three branches of government.