Random Thoughts

It's weird to hear British actors speaking with an American accent. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Hear it all the time on The Walking Dead. So much so that it's weird to hear them speak in their normal British accent during interviews.
Hear it all the time on The Walking Dead. So much so that it's weird to hear them speak in their normal British accent during interviews. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
True, I nearly flipped out when I watched an interview with Andrew Lincoln (Rick) after watching the first season.
Well damn. It's finally winter here in NWA! Freezing rain coming down hard.
snowing in KC and cold as fuck!
I wish it was March 21st!!!!
whats happening March 21??
whats happening March 21?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's the 80th day of the year; in 1801, the Battle of Alexandria was fought between the French and British in Egypt; the Greek War of Independence in 1821; the Butler Act prohibiting the teaching of evolution was passed in Tennessee in 1925; Rudolf von Gersdorff attempted to assassinate Hitler in 1943; the first Earth Day in 1970; Twitter was founded in 2006... more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_21

Ahhhh ok cool
whats happening March 21?? Originally Posted by DallasRain

One of Arkansas's sweethearts said she was going to make her first visit to KC!!!

Finally going to meet her!!!
One of Arkansas's sweethearts said she was going to make her first visit to KC!!!

Finally going to meet her!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Which one? Guessing maybe Vannah? I saw where she posted looking for good places in KC to stay.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...817&highlight= Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Yep! You are in for a treat my friend! Hope she makes it back up to NWA sometime or I may drive down to LR when she's in town there to get reacquainted! She's a good one for sure.
Just watched the move Arrival. Kind of a mindfuck, eh?
OMFG I would so do Miss V
OMFG I would so do Miss V Originally Posted by DallasRain
I believe I speak for all of the Arkansas hobbyists when I say that would be fun to watch!