WTF ? Bitch or Bith?

WTF just can't get enough ... flogging for 2017!
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2017, 08:09 AM
He can't help it , TW loves him some WTF!

Originally Posted by WTF
WTF just can't get enough ... flogging for 2017! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh I almost forgot TwinkWeakly's Daddy Bear, LexyLiar!

When rationing was introduced in England on January 8, 1940 it was to ensure that food was distributed fairly and that the dwindling food supplies lasted. However, rationing did vary slightly month to month depending on the availability of foods increasing when it was plentiful and decreasing when it was in short supply..

NOTE:The 1940s experiment is based on wartime rationing in the UK

Here is the weekly ration allowance for one adult in the 1940’s…

Rationed food was the food you were GUARANTEED to be able to get. (remember that in addition to this people were encouraged to incorporate lots of fruit and veggies into their diets and grow even more in their back gardens!)

Weekly ration for 1 adult

Bacon & HamMeatto the value of 1 shilling and sixpence (around about 1/2 lb minced beef)

Butter2 oz

Cheese2 oz

Margarine4 oz

Cooking fat4 oz

Milk3 pints

Sugar8 oz

Preserves1 lb every 2 months

Tea2 oz

Eggs1 fresh egg per week

Sweets/Candy12 oz every 4 weeks

WTF, Assup and SissyLips will be glad to know that their daily ration of Cock Flavored Soup will not be subject to rationing...
and they can eat all the dick they want...

..and they can wash it all down with this..

..and for dessert...

..and....

...and they can use this for their after dinner "cocktail"

Hahaha look I know sc has issues but he always been nice to me and I was referring to LL WHEN I said I don't care what ANYONE thinks not you for ALL YOUR FUNNY ASS HELL I like seeing y'all banter BK n forth , but I like him and u hate LL say what u please it's y'all right no one has to agree

But that is pretty fuckin funny lol I even told SC I LIKE YOU BUT NOT L LOSER! STRAIGHT UP LOL
Yep ^ i’m still an idiot... and a shithead Originally Posted by TryWeakly
FTFY
Do you have one that bubbles through colored water, too, BONE COLLECTOR?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
TW has an admirer!
  • R.M.
  • 12-28-2017, 05:13 AM
Food rations ha. What would some of these Hooktards in Houston do?
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2017, 08:23 AM
Did TW get another thread about me , merged here?

Boy can't make it a week without starting a thread about me!

Issues...

are you saying you are assup and sissylips too?

because this thread was about them too.....shandles
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2017, 08:51 AM
are you saying you are assup and sissylips too?

because this thread was about them too.....shandles Originally Posted by TryWeakly
So you did start another thread about me.....just that this one has other posters you talk about too so as to not look so creepy. Got it.

Hahaha look I know sc has issues but he always been nice to me and I was referring to LL WHEN I said I don't care what ANYONE thinks not you for ALL YOUR FUNNY ASS HELL I like seeing y'all banter BK n forth , but I like him and u hate LL say what u please it's y'all right no one has to agree

But that is pretty fuckin funny lol I even told SC I LIKE YOU BUT NOT L LOSER! STRAIGHT UP LOL Originally Posted by Cendell M
Btw not a diss at SC i mean in the sense of not everyone going to agree politics,people they like,and @ SC im republican dont hold that against me please

But that is pretty fuckin funny lol I even told SC I LIKE YOU BUT NOT L LOSER! STRAIGHT UP LOL Originally Posted by Cendell M
Btw not a diss at SC i mean in the sense of not everyone going to agree politics,people they like,and @ SC im republican don't hold that against me please

EDIT: TW well played you're fast how does one do that now im pissed with a smile let me rephrase i dont HATE anyone a strong dislike better term....

I will not answer back to this bullshit,so save it!!

Happy New Years
Did I hear the slam of a door as a snotty hooker stalked out?
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2017, 07:09 AM
Did I hear the slam of a door as a snotty hooker stalked out? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No , your lover TryWhoring is still here, continually starting threads about me.

Are you jealous he wants me?