He's Gonna Walk...

Snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see you have run out of intelligent replies and have given up.
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Merely LL's opinion, to which he is entitled. The jury was not asked to decide whether Zimmerman was innocent or not.

The OJ Simpson and Roger Clemens juries found those defendants "not guilty". Did the jurors regarded them as "innocent"?

I am glad to see LL has now grasped the distinction between homicide and murder (and manslaughter). He has yet to be heard from again on the supposed perjury charge against Zimmerman. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

exactly ... the jury ruled against the charges filed by the state, they returned a not guilty verdict, not an innocent verdict ... Zimmerman has to testify at his pending civil case.. should be interesting
cb, are you referring to George Zimmerman or his wife? His wife is the only person who has perjury charges against her, brought by the same Special Prosecutor who drummed up unwinnable charges against her husband. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Please see my earlier post.
Interesting factsabout perjury in FLA.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...perjury-charge

Florida prosecutors seldom file perjury charges, according to state court data, and when they do, their success rate is spotty.

For example, in the 12-month period that ended June 30, prosecutors in Miami-Dade County, Florida's most populous, filed just two perjury cases and later dropped both, according to numbers from the Office of State Court Administration

Prosecutors in 16 other Florida counties have not filed a perjury case in more than five years, the data show.

"It is a very, very difficult case for prosecutors to prove," said Luis Calderon, an Orlando criminal-defense attorney and president of the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Special Prosecutor Angela Corey of Jacksonville, whose office filed the perjury charge against Zimmerman's 25-year-old wife, Shellie, is far more aggressive and successful, data from her office reveal.

From 2009, when she took office, through June 30, she successfully prosecuted nearly three dozen perjury suspects in Duval County.

Most were guilty of lying while filling out workers' compensation forms, making insurance claims or filing police reports. A far smaller number — 10 — were witnesses who lied in court, records from her office show.
exactly ... the jury ruled against the charges filed by the state, they returned a not guilty verdict, not an innocent verdict ... Zimmerman has to testify at his pending civil case.. should be interesting Originally Posted by CJ7
The maxim in the U.S. legal system is: "Innocent until proven guilty," CBJ7. The jury found Zimmerman "not guilty"; hence, Zimmerman is "innocent" of the crimes for which he was charged.
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 12:55 PM
The maxim in the U.S. legal system is: "Innocent until proven guilty," CBJ7. The jury found Zimmerman "not guilty"; hence, Zimmerman is "innocent" of the crimes for which he was charged. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

not guilty

I rest my case
not guilty

I rest my case Originally Posted by CJ7
You didn't have any more of a case to rest than the prosecution did.

Recognizing that logic is not your strong suit ...

... if one is innocent until proven guilty, unless one is proven guilty, one is INNOCENT!

Zimmerman was NOT PROVEN GUILTY .. aka "Not Guilty" ... "ergo" he is INNOCENT!
OK. Innocent.

NEXT!
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 01:08 PM

... if one is innocent until proven guilty, unless one is proven guilty, one is INNOCENT!

Zimmerman was NOT PROVEN GUILTY .. aka "Not Guilty" ... "ergo" he is INNOCENT! Originally Posted by LexusLover

PRESUMED innocent of the charges filed UNTIL proven guilty

not guilty of the charges filed ..

no more no less

play your word games with iB while you're deciding which flashlignt to buy at wallyworld
PRESUMED innocent of the charges filed UNTIL proven guilty

not guilty of the charges filed ..

no more no less
Originally Posted by CJ7
.... PRESUMED innocent ... period. It's only a game to you, because of your impairment.

Time for recess. You are excused.

You probably need some extra time to collect the dough to pay WTF on his bet.

Zimmerman was NOT PROVEN GUILTY .. aka "Not Guilty" ... "ergo" he is INNOCENT! Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1
I see you have run out of intelligent replies and have given up. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

No I just won't argue with a stump snick...
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 01:19 PM
.... PRESUMED innocent ... period. It's only a game to you, because of your impairment.

Time for recess. You are excused.

You probably need some extra time to collect the dough to pay WTF on his bet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
didn't bet,

you've been excused ever since you went off the apostrophe deep end.

I have no further use for you. I'll ring a bell or something if I need you. Who knows I may need a traffic ticket dismissed.

until
What does it matter?

Five ladies and a Latina (maybe even a Peruvian Jewish lady) set George Zimmerman free. That's the law. End of story.

Who gives a fuck if he was innocent, non guilty, without culpability, or wandering the halls during class without a fucking pass?

It's over. Zimmerman won. The prosecution lost. The law is the law. It's done, even though some of you howler monkeys want to keep arguing the case. (I've got an LED on my keychain that'll beat the shit out of your maglite btw!)

I'm sure we can find something stupider to argue about ... like this fucker...

I'm sure we can find something stupider to argue about ... like this fucker...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, he's guilty as fuck.