"Je Suis Nigeria"?

You're missing a verb in your glass house, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you're the:

You have at least eight, not five, errors in your post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is three less than you have in yours, and yours was shorter.
That is three less than you have in yours, and yours was shorter. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you think so, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, then you would be three times in error, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you were the one who said you were nothing more than a short 'stump':

Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Perhaps you need a new moniker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. What do you think of "Stumpy the Inbred Chimp," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
If you think so, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, then you would be three times in error, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Woops your count just went up.
BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you were the one who said you were nothing more than a short 'stump':

Deflecting? Then you did lose the argument. LOL

Perhaps you need a new moniker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. What do you think of "Stumpy the Inbred Chimp," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There are multiple reasons why you have no smarts.
There are multiple reasons why you have no smarts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You didn't answer the question regarding a new moniker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

What do you think of "Stumpy the Inbred Chimp," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?

"Stumpy the Inbred Chimp" incorporates yet another one of your stupid malapropisms that so delightfully underscore your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You didn't answer the question regarding a new moniker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Why should I you never answer one.
What do you think of "Stumpy the Inbred Chimp," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
Not much change, who thought it up for you?
"Stumpy the Inbred Chimp" incorporates yet another one of your stupid malapropisms that so delightfully underscore your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are dumb as a stump is that why you lose arguments with one? No smarts really suits you.
You are dumb as a stump is that why you lose arguments with one? No smarts really suits you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who stupidly identified yourself as a 'stump', Eatkum the Inbred Chimp ... or should that be 'Stumpy' the Inbred Chimp?

You're the one who stupidly identified yourself as a 'stump', Eatkum the Inbred Chimp ... or should that be 'Stumpy' the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Link no smarts? Just another lie from you . Are you stump broke no smarts?
Link no smarts? Just another lie from you . Are you stump broke no smarts? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah,

Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've already laid claim to "stumpy" for your new nom de error, and that post has already been quoted and cited. However, you're obviously so stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, that you've already forgotten.

"Stumpy" suits you well, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. It's your nickname with the ladies, and it very appropriately describes your family tree, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Yeah,

Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've already laid claim to "stumpy" for your new nom de error, and that post has already been quoted and cited. However, you're obviously so stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, that you've already forgotten.
My post asked if you lost the argument to a stump idiot.
"Stumpy" suits you well, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. It's your nickname with the ladies, and it very appropriately describes your family tree, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A utility pole describes your family tree stump broke hankering. Stump broke describes you even better than no smarts. Was your fave movie Brokeback Mountain stump broke?
A utility pole describes your family tree stump broke hankering. Stump broke describes you even better than no smarts. Was your fave movie Brokeback Mountain stump broke? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Within the context of your post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you self-referenced yourself as a genetically barren stump.

Within the context of your post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you self-referenced yourself as a genetically barren stump. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where is the different color showing you doctored my statement stump broke hankering? Even a troll like you should know that.
Where is the different color showing you doctored my statement stump broke hankering? Even a troll like you should know that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's an exact quote, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you referred to yourself as a stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

It's an exact quote, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you referred to yourself as a stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lol only in your mind stump broke. It was a question which you never answered as usual. You never answer questions dick breath.
Lol only in your mind stump broke. It was a question which you never answered as usual. You never answer questions dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, it was a question where you referred to yourself as a stump.