President Obama made a good deal

We'll take your word for it. Cheers Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What else would I expect when you've got nothing...
And you are truthful beyond reproach, yes? I don't know who this person is you are all so obsessed with, but it's beyond creepy. Grown men fawning over another man. Disgusting stuff.

And Lusty Lad, everytime you utter another homophobic remark, you dig the gay hole deeper. Anyone who is as outwardly homophobic as you are is just a little liquor and one bad decision away from a dick in their mouth. Originally Posted by WombRaider

womb give it up man- LustyLad and I disagree on about every topic, but I will admit the one thing he is correct on is that you are UnderConstruction- I have no idea why you continue to deny the obvious!!!!
womb give it up man- LustyLad and I disagree on about every topic, but I will admit the one thing he is correct on is that you are UnderConstruction- I have no idea why you continue to deny the obvious!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
If I were him, I would just come out and say it, but I'm not admitting to something that isn't true. Sorry.
If I were he, I would just come out and say it, but I'm not admitting to something that isn't true. Sorry. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What else would I expect when you've got nothing... Originally Posted by WombRaider

UnderConstruction = WombRaider

You say we've got "nothing", undercunt? Yeah, we've got a whole damn thread full of "nothing":

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

UnderConstruction = WombRaider

You say we've got "nothing", undercunt? Yeah, we've got a whole damn thread full of "nothing":

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Contemporary english allows for both.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........ If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian? Worry about your life and your relationship with God you POS- you ever read the Bible? Do you know the verse Judge not lest you be judge......? I guess since you have only have 15 reviews you should fear God less than someone who has more reviews than you- what a fucking prick you are COG. I wouldn't be surprised if you are married and still see providers- but then again what woman would marry a POS like you? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I'm not the one claiming to be a "God fearing Christian." But I do love pointing out hypocrites. If you knew your Bible, which I don't believe, you'd know that God does not like open and persistent violation of his rules. And here you brag about your disobedience, and then claim forgiveness then go out and do it again. Remember the words to the woman taken in adultery? "Go, and SIN NO MORE". He didn't say get laid all you want, and we'll ignore it. John wrote, "I write these things to yo that you sin NOT, but IF (not when) you sin, you have an advocate before the Father "

There is no license to sin at will in Christian doctrine. Then I point out your hypocrisy, and you attack. Look in your concordance under the word "hypocrite". Then tell me how you are going to get to heaven before me.

And read your Bible. What does it say the traits of a genuine Christian are. Ask your pastor about your hobbying and arrogance.

Now you're going to respond with some angry retort, but if you heed my words, you might avoid Hell. Otherwise you're toast. Literally.
If I were him, ...... Originally Posted by WombRaider
... and besides you would have to proclaim yourself an IGNORAMUS ....

....according to UC!!!!
All this religious stuff, back and forth, reminds me of a big sign on the back of station wagon 30 or so years ago that blew by me on a highway in another metro area ....

JESUS IS COMING BACK
AND HE IS PISSED!
Hmmm now I am convinced you are the artist formerly known as UnderConstruction he too was an Agnostic. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
There is no doubt about it, WE. This clown and the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, AKA "UnderCunt," are one and the same. Notice the same, congenital disregard for capitalizing certain proper nouns.

Yeah, because there are only two of us

Being a christian though, I wouldn't reckon critical thought was your strength.

For the record, I'm an agnostic atheist.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Youre a regular DORK Tracy, IBIDiot. What's your analysis (in a cup) of your new BFF, DSK?

BTW -- jesus thinks you're a jerk!
You're both dumber than a bag of fucking hammers... I'm not using them interchangeably you insipid cunt. I can be both, simultaneously.

I'm atheist because I do not hold the belief in any deity. I'm agnostic because I claim that the existence of a deity is not something you can know with any certainty.

There's even a wikipedia entry on it. Originally Posted by WombRaider

All you've demonstrated is that people like you can't make up their minds whether they're atheist or agnostic so they call themselves both.

The Bible is a book of cartoons for the simple minded among us. You picked the one better that defends you whilst ignoring the other 200 that say you should go straight to hell. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Are you saying the Bible has as many "cartoons" as you have eccie handles, undercunt?

All you've demonstrated is that people like you can't make up their minds whether they're atheist or agnostic so they call themselves both. Originally Posted by lustylad
No, I've demonstrated that people like you are victims of dichotomized thinking. It's the same thing if I said I was a non-denominational christian. I would be a christian because of my belief in god, but I would not subscribe to any particular subset of beliefs, such as catholicism, methodist, episcopalian, etc.

Atheist is from the greek, A Theos, A meaning without and Theos meaning a god. Agnostic is also from greek for A meaning without and gnostos meaning knowing. I am without a god, because it has not been demonstrated that a god can be known. I can't make it any easier for you shit stains.

In the end, you don't get to decide what the fuck I call myself, period. It's not there for your approval.
Youre a regular DORK Tracy, IBIDiot. What's your analysis (in a cup) of your new BFF, DSK?

BTW -- jesus thinks you're a jerk! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's a regular something alright. A regular dick-eating fool. I bet you can't even stop at a gas station with the guy without him wasting 15 minutes trying to get some trucker to play gloryhole with him. Sick bastard.
Hahaha... the Freelance Faggot from Arkansas (FFA) offers up links that refute his own ridiculous assertions. Because he never reads our links, he stupidly assumes we won't read his... His conspiracy-riddled mind eagerly leaps from “missed signals” to “inside job” - even as the author of the book cited in his links directly refudiates him:

Mr Shirley said: "Based on all my research, I believe that neither Roosevelt nor anybody in his government, the Navy or the War Department knew that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour. There was no conspiracy." Originally Posted by lustylad
Indeed! The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas is the spawn of a shallow gene pool.
Indeed! The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas is the spawn of a shallow gene pool. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pearl Harbor was an inside job. They spread smallpox from the blankets that they got from the Cherokee. Then everybody was sick and stuff. Then what had happened was they all fell asleep and Roosevelt told the Japanese to attack now, because they were all alseep. First they had given us syphilis though. And then flight 370 flew over and dropped the first bomb, before flying off to an island and covering itself with branches and leaves.