Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

i take a day to work on cosplay and shit hits the f'n fan again,

SP check you facts, i texted you and you know what you told me was BS! I may be crazy now but don't EVER accuse me of something SO INSANE AGAIN!

I'm an Angel, my halo is being held up by horns Originally Posted by !VI!
😴😴😴
Yeah y'all are a match made in hell, please ride off in the flames together Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
FTFY
Got a few details from 3rd parties with the basics of the accusations. Rather than spam my provider friends here, would be curious if anyone asked SP how she knew it was Vi who victimized her.

SP appears to be off the grid...hopefully only for a little while.
So Vi is intent on burning every bridge in her life, even the one girl on here that was nice to her. Everything I've seen here and elsewhere tells me anyone that has any dealings with Vi is going to REALLY regret it.
Be outside the blast radius
Got a few details from 3rd parties with the basics of the accusations. Rather than spam my provider friends here, would be curious if anyone asked SP how she knew it was Vi who victimized her.

SP appears to be off the grid...hopefully only for a little while. Originally Posted by TinMan
SPs phone number is readily available. why not just ask her?
the telephone game starts off as roses are red and ends up talking about the winter is cold.
xo
i take a day to work on cosplay and shit hits the f'n fan again,

SP check you facts, i texted you and you know what you told me was BS! I may be crazy now but don't EVER accuse me of something SO INSANE AGAIN!

I'm an Angel, my halo is being held up by horns Originally Posted by !VI!
SPs phone number is readily available. why not just ask her?
the telephone game starts off as roses are red and ends up talking about the winter is cold.
xo Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I PM'd her, as she invited us to do. She has not responded.
I PM'd her, as she invited us to do. She has not responded. Originally Posted by TinMan
Before I leave eccie I get to say what I want. You piece of shit you are so low. You really need help. You could done anything to me but my family. You are lucky I don't know where you are and really I don't want to. But any who you stay the he'll away from me my area and don't ever let me see you. I was extremely nice to you and you bite me this hard. As a mom I really really wish you will get some help. And oh Leave me the fuck alone thank you. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
It's sad but thank you for taking one for the team, so hopefully Tara won't "double" down on the stupid....
It's sad but thank you for taking one for the team, so hopefully Tara won't "double" down on the stupid.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Taking one for the team??? Any idea of how stupid that is? This isn't fuck an ugly girl and laugh to your friends, this is people's lives you're taking about.

At first I honestly wished Vi luck in getting her head straight, now I think she's truly dangerous and I see one of these dumb asses stopping in for a free blow job ending up in prison. We've seen plenty of crazy here, sadly this will be the crowing achievement of her life.
I am afraid you are too stupid to be part of "that team...."

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...htlight=double
I am afraid you are too stupid to be part of that "team...."

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...htlight=double Originally Posted by andymarksman
That was a threesome, fun sex, so what's your point? Get details of what's going on then come back and I may accept your apology.

Edit: Don't bother replying to me at all. After looking at your posts I see you're just not very bright which isn't really your fault.
Don't get how you can troll this thread...first one in a long time that gave me a chubber thinking about these 2 together. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Will there be pictures posted of this event??? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
So that "threesome" was "funny" to you back then, right? Or "foursome"...?
So that "threesome" was "funny" to you back then, right? Or "foursome"...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Are you implying I was a participant Mr. Novalueadded? Never saw Vi, did see SP years ago. Maybe you're implying the videographer, not sure but you should clarify but don't really care of your opinion anyway, I'm done with you. Based on your style I have a strong feeling this isn't your only profile.