In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

I’ll slip into Tara’s worn out pussy, happily. I find her to be very delicious looking.
That's some old stretched out pussy, time for her to get that greek action going or start giving HJ like that Tara whore. Originally Posted by BLM69
So 46= old and stretched out pussy?

Funny-- not what you claimed here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1980459

Even more interesting-- she is precisely 46 according to your report.

I know you're riding the Abe Train for shits and giggles, but man-- be consistent. Your angle would work better if you didn't appear to be perfectly happy with older ladies.
  • dgc92
  • 03-31-2018, 06:03 PM
I know you're riding the Abe Train for shits and giggles Originally Posted by Grace Preston
People are pulling a train on Abe? No wonder he's upset, that'd make me mad too.
People are pulling a train on Abe? No wonder he's upset, that'd make me mad too. Originally Posted by dgc92
girl please..

a train of pussy would make me a very happy guy!!!
I'm with CD3. Only saw her once but we had a lot of fun and I enjoyed her very much. She's great!

I know you're riding the Abe Train for shits and giggles, but man-- be consistent. Your angle would work better if you didn't appear to be perfectly happy with older ladies. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

On this Easter weekend Ive been reflecting on the Lord's teachings....I believe it was in one of the gnostic gospels that he said," Be wise, and let women direct you to tight pussy"

Thanks Grace!

Happy Easter to everyone and OP keep rocking!
On this Easter weekend Ive been reflecting on the Lord's teachings....I believe it was in one of the gnostic gospels that he said," Be wise, and let women direct you to tight pussy"

Thanks Grace!

Happy Easter to everyone and OP keep rocking! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
So sayeth our Lord and Savior, Tebow:

Verily I say unto thee... do not be fooled by chronological age, for it is by genetics and Kegels alone will you find the promised land of tight pussy.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2018, 07:25 PM

I know you're riding the Abe Train for shits and giggles, but man-- be consistent. Your angle would work better if you didn't appear to be perfectly happy with older ladies. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'm good with the older ladies and GK is a exception, think I wrote that in my review, I've had plenty of older pussy and it's loose
I'm good with the older ladies and GK is a exception, think I wrote that in my review, I've had plenty of older pussy and it's loose Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm gonna tell you right now, that's not age, that's lack of kegels or bad genetics or both.

I'm 40 and still have a GI Joe Kung Fu Grip. I've heard stories of ladies who are loose and floppy at 25. Hell, I've done doubles with Dallas Rain, who in her 50's has, quite possibly, the tightest pussy in hobby existance.

With decent genetic luck and doing your Kegels (and possibly using Ben Wa Balls)... a lady can maintain a steel trap for decades.
I'm good with the older ladies and GK is a exception, think I wrote that in my review, I've had plenty of older pussy and it's loose Originally Posted by BLM69
Damn my pussy is almost 45 next month...🤣😂🤔
Damn my pussy is almost 45 next month...🤣😂🤔 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Now wait.

I'm 40-- however, my pussy didn't get put into use for many years. So would that mean my pussy is in its early 20's??
Now wait.

I'm 40-- however, my pussy didn't get put into use for many years. So would that mean my pussy is in its early 20's?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That's a good question...hmmm

• 03-31-2018, 08:37 PM
Guys on here are on Abe’s nuts tighter than that glittery man thong he wears! He must be giving out free sessions with his under age girls smh
I've had plenty of older pussy and it's loose Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe the pipe's too small for the fitting?
A chick who pops out a couple of kids in her early twenties and doesn’t do kegels is floppy compared to a 40 year old cougar with no kids and a healthy sex drive. No comparison.