the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

California gun grabbing state senator arrested. It's just the beginning... LMAO

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ry-corruption/

You poor pathetic little boy. Where have I claimed to be a victim? No, your absurd lies, rants, distortions, and hate cause me very little if any discomfort. Why should they? You are a psychopathic liar who lives in a fantasy world. You mean no more to my real world existence than a mosquito. What you really are is a source of amusement most days. Guilty amusement I admit, because "debating" with you is like playing poker with a mentally deficient six year old. I admit I get a kick out of seeing how small a jibe it takes to get you into full melt-down mode--and as we all can see, it takers very little. I do admit I occasionally worry about your blood pressure because some of your diatribes cause me to suspect your eyes are bulging and you are turning a very deep shade of maroon as you write your angry, stupid reply.

So please go right ahead and convince your simple little mind that you are "winning" this battle. Pat yourself on the back that you are the clverest, sharpest wit on here--as shown by you inability to go an hour without a verbal sewer spewing from your fingers. And don't bother your 1.4 functioning brain cells (just to be nice I rounded up for you) that NO ONE on this site has said so little worth hearing in 11,000+ posts as you have. Or has been laughed at near as often. Originally Posted by Old-T
CBJ7 has 13,000 plus posts, while BigKoTex has nearly 10,000 posts and the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM has nearly 18,000 posts, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Cite where you've criticized any one of them for how many posts they've made, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

You play the *victim* when you pretend like you are an *innocent* and that you never cast insults, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Fact is, your first post was an insult, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. So take your lying-ass and go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 01:19 PM
I never once said you had more posts than anyone else, did I?

I stated your multiple thousands of posts just provide less positive value, more hate, and more hysterical laughter are your absurd comments. That is irrefutable true.

I stated your multiple thousands of posts just provide less positive value, more hate, and more hysterical laughter are your absurd comments. That is irrefutable true. Originally Posted by Old-T
That's a perfect example of IB's inability to properly read or comprehend anything.
That's a perfect example of IB's inability to properly read or comprehend anything. Originally Posted by JCM800
With your asinine and very ignorant post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, it is you who is demonstrating that it is you who cannot read and comprehend.

I stated your multiple thousands of posts just provide less positive value, more hate, and more hysterical laughter are your absurd comments. That is irrefutable true. Originally Posted by Old-T
Post count is one of your perennial, favorite straw man arguments, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. And your "irrefutable proof" is refuted by a recent poll where nearly 40 others in this forum disagreed with your ignorant ass, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Where was the poll question, "Who has the most useless, hate filled, laughable posts on here?"
You're on record as supporting more laws to restrict the citizen's Second Amendment rights, Speedy. Your subsequent denials are nothing but lies, Speedy.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Show me the statements. I keep asking you to back up your BIG mouth and you refuse to do so. Shouldn't be too hard, even for an idiot like you. When you do reply, it is simply crap where you've twist statements to meet your goals, many of which I had in my last note. Until then, I consider you the biggest liar on this board, as should anyone else who is following this thread. I'm fairly certain that most already do consider you to be the idiot that I do.

Fully supported in threads like "At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering" and "Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award".

Give up you old decrepit shell of a man.
Show me the statements. I keep asking you to back up your BIG mouth and you refuse to do so. Shouldn't be too hard, even for an idiot like you. When you do reply, it is simply crap where you've twist statements to meet your goals, many of which I had in my last note. Until then, I consider you the biggest liar on this board, as should anyone else who is following this thread. I'm fairly certain that most already do consider you to be the idiot that I do.

Fully supported in threads like "At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering" and "Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award".

Give up you old decrepit shell of a man.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Almost any one of your post in this thread shows you want more laws to restrict the Second Amendment rights of U.S. citizens, Speedy. You're a fucking liar when you turn around and deny what you've posted, and more than one person has called you on it, Speedy.

Where was the poll question, "Who has the most useless, hardboiled, laughable posts on here?" Originally Posted by Old-T

It's a little early in the day to be hitting the bottle so hard, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man: you're quite incoherent.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 01:56 PM
Where was the poll question, "Who has the most useless, hardboiled, laughable posts on here?" Originally Posted by Old-T

when you hand IB his ass, you're drunk and incoherent
when you hand IB his ass, you're drunk and incoherent Originally Posted by CJ7
Only an ignorant, lib-retarded fucktard like you, CBJ7, would think Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man's posts are wholly intelligible.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Only an ignorant, lib-retarded fucktard like you, CBJ7, would think Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man's posts are wholly intelligible. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually, most people with a 5th grade or higher illiteracy level have little trouble understanding my post. So what does that say about you, IBComdomMan? Is it a matter of you not comprehending, or refusing to comprehend?

I often wonder.
Actually, most people with a 5th grade or higher illiteracy level have little trouble understanding my post. So what does that say about you, IBComdomMan? Is it a matter of you not comprehending, or refusing to comprehend?

I often wonder. Originally Posted by Old-T
Your posts, noted above, are incomprehensible, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. And your *notion* that individuals become more "illiterate" as they progress upwards through the grades further indicates that you are very deep in your cups, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 02:44 PM
Wow, you have set a new low in stupidity with this last post. Really? Did you REALLY read that before hitting send?

You condemn yourself with every post.
Wow, you have set a new low in stupidity with this last post. Really? Did you REALLY read that before hitting send?

You condemn yourself with every post. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're the one who needs to quit posting while intoxicated, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

most people with a 5th grade or higher illiteracy level have little trouble understanding my post Originally Posted by Old-T
Poor IB.