Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

I don't think you used that word correctly. Why am I not surprised more?
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:47 AM
I don't think you used that word correctly. Why am I not surprised more? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How are you still alive ? Speaking out aganist a powerful dictator like you claim.
Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do not understand the difference between a military victory and terrorism. Originally Posted by WTF
So you do not go to Barnes and Noble but you read about it! Originally Posted by WTF
Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings......including, but not limited to, the above.

Who said anything about "victories" and "terrorism"? Only you!

Here was your ignorant statement:

WTF: "I think our military should police our shores...not the whole fucking world."
I don't think you used that word correctly. Why am I not surprised more? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why not are you surprised more? I think you used those words less correctly, Professor!

HA,
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings......including, but not limited to, the above.

Who said anything about "victories" and "terrorism"? Only you!

Here was your ignorant statement: Originally Posted by LexusLover
You posted a picture of 9/11 (a terroristic act). So your picture said everything about terrorism you lying Lexus.

What next do you want to try and distort? You want to post a picture of a gun in a gun control thread and then act as if you weren't posting about guns if I reply ?
You posted a picture of 9/11 (a terroristic act). Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, was that your "problem" ... the picture? OK!

I suspect that was somewhat "terrorizing" to those who lived long enough.

I repeat:

"Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings......Who said anything about "victories" and "terrorism"?

Only you!"

.....with regard to your ignorant statement.

You and your goofball occupying valuable space in the White House think alike.

"Bring it on .... OVER HERE"!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 03:38 PM
LexusLiar, you can post as many pictures as you want , that will not change the fact that 9/11 was not a military victory by any stretch of the imagination. .. in fact it showed how little the Muslim world has in it's abality to attack us from a military perspective.

Next , have you wanted to raise taxes to pay for this military build up you so seem to want? No of course not. You want to pay as little taxes as possible and pass on your debt to the next generations.

LexusLiar, you can post as many pictures as you want , that will not change the fact that 9/11 was not a military victory by any stretch of the imagination. ... Originally Posted by WTF
Pearl Harbor wasn't a "victory" either ... so fucking what FOOL!

I repeat:

"Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings......Who said anything about "victories" and "terrorism"?

Only you!"...................... AND YOU'RE AN IDIOTT!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 05:17 PM
Pearl Harbor wasn't a "victory" either ... so fucking what FOOL!

I repeat:

Only you!"...................... AND YOU'RE AN IDIOTT!!!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are posting in bold pink....care to come out ? There are more innocent people killed by guns in this country every year than 9/11....do you suggest a war on gun ownership?

I think our military should police our shores...

........not the whole fucking world.

Originally Posted by WTF

I repeat:

Only you!"...............

....... AND YOU'RE AN IDIOTT!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 05:32 PM
[

....... AND YOU'RE AN IDIOTT!!!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by LexusLover
First pink now bold purple...couple more colors and you'll have you a rainbow!

Now LL you keep posting pictures of 9/11...yet more innocent people die of guns in this country...are you for a war on gun ownership like you are this war on terror.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2016, 06:33 AM
Who's lying? You just confirmed what I posted.

You're happy with the National Guard and the Coast Guard.

Can they use firearms?

If anyone gets passed the "Shore Patrol," the folks "inland" are fucked!

Oooppssss!!

You seem to have no problem spend upwards to four Trillion dollars on the stupid war on terror. Yet guns in this country kill around ten times more per year than died in 9/11. I ask you again, are you for a stupid war on gun ownership? JD, IFFY? You are welcome to venture an answer. Why do you shit your pants with one terrorist attack in a decade that killed 3,000 people , yet not bat an eye at 30,000 deaths per year from guns? Look, I'm not for gun control, quite the opposite, yet I do not understand folks like LexusLover's logic on this war on terror.

Oh, was that your "problem" ... the picture? OK!

I suspect that was somewhat "terrorizing" to those who lived long enough.

I repeat:

Only you!"

.....with regard to your ignorant statement.

You and your goofball occupying valuable space in the White House think alike.

"Bring it on .... OVER HERE"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

I repeat:

....... AND YOU'RE AN IDIOTT!!!!!
.... policing the shore ... aka ... "shore patrol" ....

Here was your ignorant statement:

:
WTF: "I think our military should police our shores...not the whole fucking world."
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2016, 09:31 AM
.... policing the shore ... aka ... "shore patrol" ....

Here was your ignorant statement: Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think our military should police the world for free?
Misuse of drugs kills more people than guns in this country -- in spite of laws governing the sale, possession and use of drugs!

Yet, far too often the limousine liberals who pound the table for more gun laws don't have a problem with a little dose of this or a little snort of that because s/he "ain't hurting anybody". They give no thought to the thousands who are hurt, indeed killed, in the course of doing "business" and those who do die from using or misusing drugs. There's more than a little hypocrisy coming from the left when they begin to dictate what others can do while they actively engage in actives proven to be even more destructive than the ones they hypocritically denigrate.