Would it surprise you to know...

I buy pussy because I have zero game. Originally Posted by shinepro
lol just be yourself man it's not about playing or having game. Some of the ugliest muthafuckers out here be pulling ho's and no I'm not referring to myself as ugly. if you're not handsome enough to make them want you off the bat....then show some charisma, charm and be a good conversationalist....also be somewhat accomplished that never hurts. ....also make em laugh if you can but don't over do it, be personable. Be flexible and have all kinds of music on your ipod playlists. I got Asian playlists, white girl mixes, even an Arab playlist. and know how to dance to this:

panties will drop automatically....

WU probably gets sexual satisfaction from essay writing. Originally Posted by NonPerverted
I actually get sexual satisfaction from every post people make about me here...thanks for the good times honey.

Let me help you guys out, women run this board. Originally Posted by shinepro
You are incorrect...if there were no women posting anything here, this board would still exist...the only difference is that they wouldn't be using the board to out hobbyists and get reduced punishments for it...

Ask Fancy how that worked out for her...
  • bbkid
  • 02-09-2017, 06:22 PM
But, wait, WU. If Fancy were to say, uh, eh, errrr, well, fuck you. And, you liked it. How would that work out?
  • N.M.
  • 02-09-2017, 06:33 PM
^^ LMAO

Okay champagne kicking in now...

*backing away from keyboard*
But, wait, WU. If Fancy were to say, uh, eh, errrr, well, fuck you. And, you liked it. How would that work out? Originally Posted by bbkid
I could probably get off to that too...
Do you have any problems with me staying ?

Why you still here then ? ^ Originally Posted by LPMOW
  • N.M.
  • 02-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Do you have any problems with me staying ? Originally Posted by SamHouston
Per your post it seems like you're the one with the problem

Cut out the bs already....

Or should I say >Curry it out<
Per your post it seems like you're the one with the problem

Cut out the bs already....

Or should I say >Curry it out<
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Dammmmmn! That's some funny sheeeeit right there !
that would be hilarious!!!
[QUOTE=Sistine Chapel;1059170262]lol just be yourself man it's not about playing or having game. Some of the ugliest muthafuckers out here be pulling ho's and no I'm not referring to myself as ugly. if you're not handsome enough to make them want you off the bat....then show some charisma, charm and be a good conversationalist....also be somewhat accomplished that never hurts. ....also make em laugh if you can but don't over do it, be personable. Be flexible and have all kinds of music on your ipod playlists. I got Asian playlists, white girl mixes, even an Arab playlist. and know how to dance to this:

panties will drop automatically....

[/QUOTE

Well...well....well ......
Muthafuckas got damn near 3k posts on a hooker board in less than 8 months,yet you're pulling women in real life?

Stop the madness
Beginning to see the dots here.....
Muthafuckas got damn near 3k posts on a hooker board in less than 8 months,yet you're pulling women in real life?

Stop the madness Originally Posted by NubianPrince
lol is not paying for pussy because you don't have to a new experience for you. I see that 9 to 5 still kicking your ass huh? I told you before get your pay and weight up then come holla at me or then maybe you'd understand ;-) If I actually wanted to I'd take her from you bro. Now... go work you some overtime to try and figure out what I mean ;-)
If I actually wanted to I'd take her from you bro. Now... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Does your chest ever get sore from the beatings you give it?
^ naah its simple....don't start none won't be none. I'm a nice guy online maybe even a pussy ;-)