Engaged Hobbyist - His fiance found out!

I would think this would be the ultimate act of betrayal to not disclose providing. IMO Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Very fucking disgusting in my book. Putting another one's life at risk because of greed. Now I see why men think we are ALL scumbags.
I've been married for many many years my dear, so not all of us have to by a car with their own money, and Not all of us are fake, and not all of us are giving strange men wifey services. I edited my post because oui are laughing at your post directed toward ing...

yes envy is a mental cancer... and you need radiation for that brain tumor. I]'m a lady. trust me babe girl you dont wanna cum for me. you'll get your feeling hurt Originally Posted by mrsprettykitty

Noami may have to buy her own car but Staff edit, revealing ROS info, CC. Things going well huh? Spelling is great also
I've been married for many many years my dear, so not all of us have to by a car with their own money, and Not all of us are fake, and not all of us are giving strange men wifey services. I edited my post because oui are laughing at your post directed toward ing...

yes envy is a mental cancer... and you need radiation for that brain tumor. I]'m a lady. trust me babe girl you dont wanna cum for me. you'll get your feeling hurt Originally Posted by mrsprettykitty
my babe doesn't think i'm a scumbag, but quite the opposite. the sweetest thing on the planet. Originally Posted by mrsprettykitty
"By a car with their own money" - before you hit submit, please make sure your post makes sense. My brain tends to filter out stupidity.

So you're in a fake relationship (a sad one at that), you can't even use proper grammar and I've seen your pictures - What do you have that I am supposed to be envious of? Try again.
Burk, LOLOLOLOLOOL!!! Obviously this girl doesn't know who she's talking to. I don't blame her. I would hate me too .
And she keeps editing her posts *sigh* FUNNY!
So it goes like this? The money goes from the hobbiest to you then it goes from you to him then it goes from him to another provider. I hope your charging as much as they are or you will go broke. Originally Posted by burkalini
Oh! was I suppose to pay for a room?

Hobbiest > my acct < hubby > free regular/provider girl falling for that good game. Not all of us have to buy a car, with their own money.

Originally Posted by mrsprettykitty
Again, revealing ROS info. CC
Hobbiest > my acct < hubby > free regular/provider girl falling for that good game. Not all of us have to buy a car, with their own money.

Originally Posted by mrsprettykitty
you are not making any sense. Why wouldn't a lady want to buy her own car with her own money???? LMFAO! A woman with her own money is the best thing EVER!

Again, revealing ROS info. CC Originally Posted by burkalini
Staff edit, same. CC
Every relationship is different. I agree honesty is best but it is extremely hard to tell your S.O. something like this.
Don't let her fool you. She has a car that she got from a buy here pay here. 94 cad with 150,000 miles on it. Only 41 more payments and it's hers
I'm unable to break the speak code...
Every relationship is different. I agree honesty is best but it is extremely hard to tell your S.O. something like this. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
It is hard but why put another human being at risk for an STD? That is wicked!

Don't let her fool you. She has a car that she got from a buy here pay here. 94 cad with 150,000 miles on it. Only 41 more payments and it's hers Originally Posted by burkalini
Every relationship is different. I agree honesty is best but it is extremely hard to tell your S.O. something like this. Originally Posted by TabooTanner

No relationship is worth a shit without honesty. Bad truth and all
It is hard but why put another human being at risk for an STD? That is wicked!

Originally Posted by Naomi4u
since they are both doing the same thing to each other, I'm guessing a perfect match
  • MrGiz
  • 11-05-2011, 05:23 PM
So it goes like this? The money goes from the hobbiest to you then it goes from you to him then it goes from him to another provider. . . . . Originally Posted by burkalini
I dunno.... sounds like a great economic stimulus plan though. . . keep that money flowing!! * Ya'll might just have a place in the Treasury Department!!

Pretty novel approach! * At least, they're both being equally dishonest!