So Looks Like BRET KAVANAUGH May Have Raped A Girl In High School

SC you have never proven ANYTHING...you throw things out with absolutely no facts and run like a scolded dog
Please don't ever let facts get in the way of your merit less narrative...you've proven nothing
I do have to say I LOVE how you're getting all worked up with all the hand ringing and apoplectic behavor!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I will answer you soon. I'm just perplexed you're asking me a question about proving Jungle face Kav has lied to Congress. When I do will you issue a formal apology and let the board know that you truly do believe I'm a genuis?
this woman has trouble remembering and she was an alcoholic.

its more likely she mis-remembered who attempted to rape her.

this is a party where kids were imbibing in alcohol when they shouldn't be doing it.

so that means everyone at the party was in some way drunk by degrees including the accuser. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I'd love to see someone investigate, WHO was all tere, and who the hell gave all those underage teens the drinks!

"Ma'am, would you please explain why you didn't raise this allegation against Judge Kavanaugh when he was before the Senate for the position he currently holds as an appellate judge in the DC circuit?

And all these years you said nothing about it to anyone? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I'd love to see someone raise that issue.
I will answer you soon. I'm just perplexed you're asking me a question about proving Jungle face Kav has lied to Congress. When I do will you issue a formal apology and let the board know that you truly do believe I'm a genuis? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hahahaha......... poor guy, you're a legend in your own mind. Thank God you can only spew this junk on a hooker board.

Jim