Still don't believe he's a muslim?

Nothing like coming to a hooker discussion board for geo-poitical discussions. Fuck obama, fuck radical islam. You obama ball garglers are defending the indefensible. This country doesn't have the stomach to fight a war necessary to defeat radical islam. Until the day arises that we ever get a leader that is not a eunich that views this country as nothing but somehting that needs to be punished for past made-up deeds, well, we will always be a nation of mostly cowards that follow shitballs like barry soerto. Liberalism is a mental disorder. And liberals are nothing close to being the true definition of liberal. Might as well call themselves statists. Originally Posted by TurboFan
Perfect
The "FACT" is you are a ridiculously, ignorantly, erroneous miscreant to who lies are part and parcel of his unbelievably, untrustworthy, hypocritical persona.

The POINT is that you're a shameless thread-killer and attention whore whose Mommy hasn't gently, lovingly, patiently cleaned off your little bottom and told you everything was going to be alright.

Trying to reason with you is impossible... You're like a rabid dog sitting in a corner foaming with madness, yelping your rabid, mournful aria to anyone within 50 posts of any OP.

Come on, boy! How about a little tap dance for us and all your little goofY jizz drinking pals.

I tried to write my response in the patois you're most used to writing. Hope that helps you get the fact of the point.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's "to whom", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
That's "to whom", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO!

Is that all you've got, you ignorant troll?

I guess we can close the book on this one then, right?
Perfect Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Made up deeds? You gotta be fucking kidding. We have so many skeletons in our closet it ain't even funny. And the fact that douchebags like you want to forget won't make it so.
LMAO!

He's got nothing but names and opinions. Hasn't listed a fact or support for his argument at any time in this thread. It's all conjecture and opinion, the lowest form of debate. In the spirit of the way he likes to do things, he can go get fucked with a dick big enough for an elephant to feel it.
  • Old-T
  • 02-10-2015, 01:46 PM
IB has lots of facts. He makes them up whenever he needs them.
IB has lots of facts. He makes them up whenever he needs them. Originally Posted by Old-T

Yeah, like this one:

the fact that the POTUS is a closet Muslim Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A review of your reviews is very enlightening, Under Construction. No wonder you’re on here constantly – trying to hijack this thread with your snarky posts. Now we’re all sorry you chose to live in a state with only 76 Eccie providers STATE-WIDE. Keep posting, at 4.4 posts per day you may even someday surpass Obama in snarkiness. Snarkiness can manifest itself as adolescent cheap shots, snide condescension, or simple ad hominem patronizing — a sort of “I know you are, but what am I?” schoolyard name-calling. Its incessant use is typically connected with a peevishness born out of juvenile insecurity, and sometimes fed by an embarrassing envy. All politicians are snarky at times; but few can compete with Obama. In his unfortunate National Prayer Breakfast riff, he snarked at American Christians, advising them not to get on their “high horse,” given the moral equivalence between the millennium-old Crusades and the present epidemic of radical Islamic terrorism. Snarkers usually project, masking their own high-horse moralizing by alleging bastard forms of it in others. Your president’s snarkiness has no limits: Obama is supposedly friends with basketball legend Michael Jordan. But the latter made a terrible mistake when he chided the golf-obsessive Obama as in fact a “hack” and a “shitty” golfer. Obama quickly fired back that Jordan “was not well informed.” He then went after Jordan himself as the less than successful basketball-team owner: “He might want to spend more time thinking about the Bobcats — or the Hornets.” Snark is now exemplified by the president of the United States stooping to engage in a kindergarten tit-for-tat over relative golf skills with an ex-NBA player: “But there is no doubt that Michael is a better golfer than I am. Of course if I was playing twice a day for the last 15 years, then that might not be the case.” Note the “He might want” and “If I was playing twice a day . . .” Thanks for the snarkiness UC, its bringing Obama's methods into a new perspective.
He's got nothing but names and opinions. Hasn't listed a fact or support for his argument at any time in this thread. It's all conjecture and opinion, the lowest form of debate. In the spirit of the way he likes to do things, he can go get fucked with a dick big enough for an elephant to feel it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Used facts and you're own duplicity to illustrate how you're nothing more than one of Odumbo's mindless and #Grubered" minions regurgitating Odumbo's Kool Aid, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. You looked like a turks head knot laying immobile in the dirt you were so tied up by the facts, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

LMAO!

Only an ignorant jackass like you would imagine such a thing, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

IB has lots of facts. He makes them up whenever he needs them. Originally Posted by Old-T
Noticed how you didn't try to back up your whole cloth fabrication with a substantive citation, Old-THUMPER.

Yeah, like this one:

You mean like this one, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Holy shit! You got the rest of that interview? You know, the part where he FINISHES the fucking statement?
Holy shit! You got the rest of that interview? You know, the part where he FINISHES the fucking statement? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you mean the part where Odumbo is clearly prompted to say something different, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Do you mean the part where Odumbo is clearly prompted to say something different, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If that was true, why wouldn't you want to show that part, IBIdiot? Wouldn't that have made a better video for you and your pals to jerk off over?

Sure it would!

You're a funny girl!

If that was true, why wouldn't you want to show that part, IBIdiot? Wouldn't that have made a better video for you and your pals to jerk off over?

Sure it would!

You're a funny girl!

It is true, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Watch your Odumbo fuck up and admit he is a Muslim, again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Sure it would!

You're a funny girl!

Bitch Bitch Bitch... Shit Eater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6TeHE8Zps
Snarkers usually project, masking their own high-horse moralizing by alleging bastard forms of it in others. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy

Precisely. I was making the same point. In Odumbo's upside-down looking-glass world, it's ok to moralize against the Russians or the Republicans but not against ISIS burning people alive. When you point out this screaming inconsistency to UC, he just shrugs and says "that's different". Very lame answer. Our snarky POTUS is constantly moralizing yet denies us the moral standing to do the same. I can't think of anything more fucking arrogant! Instead of persuading anyone, it just ticks them off. But then the whole point is for Odumbo to feel smug and superior, not to persuade anyone.