Neo-Nazism News from ABC

No I didn't! I RE-POSTED it! You just admitted to being the original Rainbow Nazi flag poster:

Don't be coy with us, assup. You're the OP of the flag so you own it! You outed yourself. You just admitted it in plain English. Why deny something you just posted? You like Jerrys and Fairies. Poofter krauts. Fascist fags. Goose-stepping gaymos. I'm sure wearing the uniform and sporting the swastika enhances your sex appeal as you cruise the gay bars in Clarksville late at night. It's ok, assup. Eccie is a big tent. You add diversity. Now please tell us more about your new affinity group. Surely you can understand why everyone is curious. It IS an odd niche for you to pursue. So we're all ears. LGBT uber alles!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I never denied posting that flag Junior.

What's your point, potty mouth?

Trying to support your hero, IBSenior?
No I didn't! I RE-POSTED it! You just admitted to being the original Rainbow Nazi flag poster:

Don't be coy with us, assup. You're the OP of the flag so you own it! You outed yourself. You just admitted it in plain English. Why deny something you just posted? You like Jerrys and Fairies. Poofter krauts. Fascist fags. Goose-stepping gaymos. I'm sure wearing the uniform and sporting the swastika enhances your sex appeal as you cruise the gay bars in Clarksville late at night. It's ok, assup. Eccie is a big tent. You add diversity. Now please tell us more about your new affinity group. Surely you can understand why everyone is curious. It IS an odd niche for you to pursue. So we're all ears. LGBT uber alles!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I see that Lusty the Busty Lady Boy has chosen to take the path of Rey Lady Boy. Nice, choice. We already thought you were eating retard sandwiches, now it looks like you've added log jamming to your bag of tricks.
I never denied posting that flag.... What's your point....? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ok then, tell us more about your new affinity group. We're all ears. At least post a link or something. We'd all like to know where you're coming from these days, assup. It's not some kind of secret society, is it? Then feel free to talk about it. Speak up. Real gay Nazis aren't shy.
  • Old-T
  • 06-15-2015, 09:31 PM
You'd be the lying jackass that claimed Chivington was a "Keentuckien", Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • DSK
  • 06-15-2015, 09:54 PM
Extreme egotism to believe that my comments about IBIdiot would be about you, JL/DSK/UncleHan/BJerk/Don'tBeDaft. You've done that before under a number of handles.

You're every post reveals you, JLIdiot.

But your contribution to the board is simply fluff, so who gives a shit what you think anymore? You boldly made a bet EVERYBODY knew you'd lose. Agreed to terms EVERYBODY knew you'd violate. You haven't fooled anybody with your little psycho masquerade. Don't be daft!

IBIdiot is the queen of recycled bullshit. Now he breaks out his gay Nazi flag again, which I posted once to describe him ... more than a year ago. It's something else, the little shitbird can't get over.

His posts in this #Grubered thread only further that grubergruber faggotty fag fag.

Pathetic, recycled ravings of the Number One meltdown QUEEN on this board. This indicates that he's not only unoriginal, but completely lazy.

I'm willing to bet that he has all of these IBIdiotisms assigned to shortcuts on his Commodore 64 and doesn't have to write them out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just admitted you are the original poster of the gay nazi flag, you stupid idiot. DontBeDaft!!
Originally Posted by Old-T
Culturally, he was a Kentuckian.
Culturally, he was a Kentuckian. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Underpants, Underpants
does whatever an Underpants can
spins his lie, any size
catches cum between his eyes
Look out! here cums the Underpants
is he stupid? listen, Bud
He's got radioactive libtard blood
can he screw up a thread?
take a look at the post above
Hey there!!! there goes the Underpants
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
he arrives just in time!!
Underpants, Underpants
Friendly ECCIE Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
being a libtard is his reward
to him .. life is a great big libtard gang bang
wherever there's a thread he can fuck up
you'll find Underpants

Thank you for your enlightening post.

Dream it. . .and it can come true.
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
That is a nice dream!
I told you he'd keep going on about Ohio and Kentucky. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Despite what you deflecting jackasses are posting, Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Everyone is laughing at you for claiming Chivington -- who was born in Lebanon, Ohio -- was a "Keentuckien", Old-THUMPER.

Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations. Originally Posted by Old-T

Culturally, he was a Kentuckian. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Chivington was born in Lebanon, Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

For a change, IBButtslammer is playing the same tune OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, like the broken record that he is!

You'd think he'd be interested in the topic, neo-Nazism, since it's one of his hobbies.

But NOOOOO. He's droning on and on in a pathetic attempt to divert the conversation away from anything that isn't about HIM and his comical attempts to dodge the obvious questions about his motivation and closeted homosexuality (though there's no door on that closet!)

Keep rocking, pisshead! Waiting on that review, Skippy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Old-T
  • 06-16-2015, 07:54 AM
Despite what you deflecting jackasses are posting, Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Everyone is laughing at you for claiming Chivington -- who was born in Lebanon, Ohio -- was a "Keentuckien", Old-THUMPER.

Chivington was born in Lebanon, Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor pitiful IB. The only laughing you are hearing--other than the insane voices in your own head--are the people mocking you.

You still haven't expanded your vocabulary, have you.

Just for your education, Lebanon is not unique.
--Huntsville Alabama is essentially a northern city
--Pensacola FL is essentially southern Alabama, not Florida
--El Paso is essentially New Mexico (traded for Hobbs and Clovis), not Texas

But someone who probably never left his mommy's basement in the last 20 years can't really comprehend the difference between CULTURE and POLITICAL LINES ON A MAP.

It isn't really your fault, IBIlliterate. You can't help your deprived situation.

How many days HAVE you spent in Lebanon? Or will you admit you are pontificating about a place you have never been to?
Doesn't take much to gets Corpy to shit himself, does it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !

He just finds a stupid micro detail and gets stuck on it for weeks ... Just like a BROKEN RECORD (with Asperger's).
You just admitted you are the original poster of the gay nazi flag, you stupid idiot. DontBeDaft!! Originally Posted by DSK
What's your point JL?

Why don't you admit you agreed to leave this forum for six years but returned as DSK within six days?
Poor pitiful IB. The only laughing you are hearing--other than the insane voices in your own head--are the people mocking you.

You still haven't expanded your vocabulary, have you.

Just for your education, Lebanon is not unique.
--Huntsville Alabama is essentially a northern city
--Pensacola FL is essentially southern Alabama, not Florida
--El Paso is essentially New Mexico (traded for Hobbs and Clovis), not Texas

But someone who probably never left his mommy's basement in the last 20 years can't really comprehend the difference between CULTURE and POLITICAL LINES ON A MAP.

It isn't really your fault, IBIlliterate. You can't help your deprived situation.

How many days HAVE you spent in Lebanon? Or will you admit you are pontificating about a place you have never been to?
[/B] Originally Posted by Old-T
Journeyed through Cincinnati multiple times, Old-THUMPER, and lived in Columbus in the 60s, you equivocating jackass. And you can piss and fuckin' moan all you want to, but Lebanon, Ohio -- and it's fuckin' culture -- are still in fuckin' OHIO, Old-THUMPER, and Col Chivington was born in fuckin' OHIO, Old-THUMPER, and you look like a pathetic little retard trying to deny that fact.

Doesn't take much to gets Corpy to shit himself, does it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !

He just finds a stupid micro detail and gets stuck on it for weeks ... Just like a BROKEN RECORD (with Asperger's).
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Case in point

in point

in point

in point

in point

etc...

What's your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Our point is you've been stuck in the bush leagues for over 24,000 fluff posts. The high point of your eccie "career" is posting the Gay Nazi flag.

So stop kidding yourself, cabana boy. Accept your fate. You're not cut out for the big leagues. Born a dipshit, always a dipshit. Now go fetch me another pina colada - chop chop!