Definition Of A.....

I have done quite well making less than $100.00/hr Originally Posted by dearhunter

Yes, and you work at a minimum of forty hours a week, and you probably work closer to sixty hours a week which comes into play if you’re a lawyer, accountant, consultant or work for a body shop. Working girls don't. They work five to ten times a week. There’s a big difference. Also, your compensation package isn’t just the $208,000 (2080 hours at $100. I’m rounding and assuming you’re using a close, ball park number.) It’s so much more.

If you work for the man, they pay half your SS and Medicare insurance. You also earn that money while you vacation six weeks a year and on all holidays. You also make a percentage of your less than $100 an hour if you are disabled through short or long term disability provided by the man. More than likely, they contribute at least a quarter of what you contribute to your 401k. They also pay your performance and sign on bonuses. If you work for yourself, then you have the privilege of "expensing" all manner of entertainments, cost of living expenses and private insurance. As smart as you are of course you would contribute to an IRA if you are self employed.

You also have better access to investing money in that you can get it into the system more cleanly. You are also better equipped than most working girls to see that you are investing verses buying purses or whatever. Everyone knows you can’t earn yourself to wealth; you have to invest your way to wealth. So in short, you and your straight job earn you so much more than your wage and you have better access to real money through investing. But I don't want to hijack DM's thread with investment talk .
hah.......shows what you know.......I only get 4 weeks vacation each year.
hah.......shows what you know.......I only get 4 weeks vacation each year. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Pity, but I still luvz you.
Wow...

This thread got OFF topic, then ironically, the members themselves got it back ON topic and now its slowly starting to get back OFF topic again...

Let's see if we can get it back to the topic of Dorthy's Mommy Tummy, which I don't think she has because all I see are some big ass tits
Dorthy has tits on her ass?
Dorthy has tits on her ass? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I think she's got nice T and A as well as an overall hot body.
That's a fact because I'm known for my awesome blow job skills head like Einstein her head is the greatest.... That's one skill I'm lucky to have Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Amen to that
I think she's got nice T and A as well as an overall hot body. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Thanks your sexy as well
What Is the definition of a mommy tummy? How can you even label someone with a mommy tummy when they have no kids? I have a small tummy but it isn't a mommy tummy... It kinda hurts my feelings for someone to label it as such my stomach has no stretch marks nothing ugly on it and I get that horrible label ugh... Sorry I'm just in my feelings.. I've always had my little tummy since I was little...So I would like people's opinion? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
THANK YOUUUUU! for saying something

I know but I've never have had kids nor have I ever been described as having a mommy tummy and it made me mad... When I have kids I will accept that title till then I'm offensive.... No disrespect towards moms.. But I do own up to the tittle of being little soft around the middle but I don't have a mommy tummy... RaWr... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's utterly infuriates me when someone (a date) asks me if I have kids as my incall shows no signs of children of any age. the most likely reason they are asking is because I'm young and have a "we bit of belly"..... >_> I have NEVER been pregnant! >: O it's so fucking annoying! you get a lil bit of belly and people think your a mom OR your pregnant. my mother and grandmother have asked me if I'm pregnant. I've been the same size for 5yrs! but one day they decided to notice my body and I don't match the image of same size I was in high school so they insult me by asking if I'm Pregnant. >_>

I'm young and I already feel insecure about my body stop insulting me and adding insult to injury by asking if i have kids or if i'm pregnant, just because i do not have a flat stomach. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) If I could I would just get lipo and then no one would ask me ever again.
^^^^
Or maybe it has nothing to do with your stomach, & everything to do with your breast heading 'magnetic south' for the winter. Your breast look like they were destroy by some breast-feeding quintuplets.
^^^^^ what he said
I saw nothing in Dorthy that could be called a mommy tummy. A true mommy tummy in itself is always a plus with me - only see it as proof that the womans body has been thru the miracle of childbirth . Sexiest of all is the form of a pregnant woman in late term !

I have only had one provider take exception to my description of her mentioning a mommy tummy and she was still lactating !

THANK YOUUUUU! for saying something

It's utterly infuriates me when someone (a date) asks me if I have kids as my incall shows no signs of children of any age. the most likely reason they are asking is because I'm young and have a "we bit of belly"..... >_> I have NEVER been pregnant! >: O it's so fucking annoying! you get a lil bit of belly and people think your a mom OR your pregnant. my mother and grandmother have asked me if I'm pregnant. I've been the same size for 5yrs! but one day they decided to notice my body and I don't match the image of same size I was in high school so they insult me by asking if I'm Pregnant. >_>

I'm young and I already feel insecure about my body stop insulting me and adding insult to injury by asking if i have kids or if i'm pregnant, just because i do not have a flat stomach. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) If I could I would just get lipo and then no one would ask me ever again.
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
So let me get this straight, even your mom and grandmother have thought and asked if you're pregnant...but somehow you're "infuriated" when a stranger you've never met before might think something's up with the belly?