President Obama to ease up on Cuba.

You're so stupid you fail to realize how stupid you look demanding something you've already seen, read (supposedly) and quoted, Eatkim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Kicked your stupid raggedy ass all over this thread chicken dick with no link...
Kicked your stupid raggedy ass all over this thread chicken dick with no link... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You are so stupid you completely fail to realize how stupid you look demanding something you've already seen, read (supposedly) and quoted, Eatkim the Inbred Chimp.
Have you really hijacked another thread, IBIDiot?

Another fairly decent thread turned into a demonstration of your incontinence.
Kicked your stupid raggedy ass all over this thread chicken dick with no link... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you just declare yourself a "winner"? It's an epidemic around here.

Is that you?
Did you just declare yourself a "winner"? It's an epidemic around here.

Is that you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You make the call I provided all the comments of note chicken dick did all the whining.
The only "whining" heard in this thread has been from a certain Eatkum the Inbred Chimp who has been crying for a link he'd already seen, read (supposedly) and quoted at post #203.

Have you really hijacked another thread, IBIDiot?

Another fairly decent thread turned into a demonstration of your incontinence.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As often as you harp on "hijack", you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it's evident that "hijack" must be one of your favorite deviant sex positions with your reach-around buddies.
The only "whining" heard in this thread has been from a certain Eatkum the Inbred Chimp who has been crying for a link he'd already seen, read (supposedly) and quoted at post #203.

As often as you harp on "hijack", you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it's evident that "hijack" must be one of your favorite deviant sex positions with your reach-around buddies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why do you have to lie, IBIdiot? There is NO link in post #203.

You're in 5Ds mode again ... Deflect, deny, duck, etc.