A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

Flickr is f..ng with me. So I have no choice but to upload to make myself feel better. Note to self: I hate hosting sites all the way around (pictures in my fantasy life or management systems at work, it all sucks to me).
Attached Images File Type: jpg changed it.jpg (23.1 KB, 164 views)
you might be a coon ass if...
if you piss off your wife b/c you get fresh with her after peeling crawfish and didnt wash your hands good Originally Posted by boardman
Maine Coon cat.....
The Lynch Mob

Flickr is f..ng with me. So I have no choice but to upload to make myself feel better. Note to self: I hate hosting sites all the way around (pictures in my fantasy life or management systems at work, it all sucks to me). Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
UCD,
In all seriousness your pictures deserve their own thread, they are not nonsense.
Fap, Fap, Fap

This always makes me think of Rafael.
The Lynch Mob

Originally Posted by boardman
Sit up straight and smile for the camera, bitches.......we take a good photo.
I'm loving it.
The Lynch Mob

Originally Posted by boardman
We look so innocent and cute! Not like those mean and nasty Hell Raisers, just sayin'
We look so innocent and cute! Not like those mean and nasty Hell Raisers, just sayin' Originally Posted by Wayward

they look harmless to me.
We look so innocent and cute! Not like those mean and nasty Hell Raisers, just sayin' Originally Posted by Wayward

and don't forget about KOSAIRSpool party.
UCD,
In all seriousness your pictures deserve their own thread, they are not nonsense.
Fap, Fap, Fap Originally Posted by boardman

I saw boardman fapping when I was looking through his window last night.

NAN

dearhunter

My daughter said Christmas was Santa's bday... I guess we need more Sunday school

You're sooo cute & sooo sweet.

UCD,
Fap, Fap, Fap Originally Posted by boardman