Okay, lets really talk about the latest airliner to go down.

• WTF
  • 01-14-2015, 01:01 PM
However, if I were flying a plane and going down to my death, no telling what my dying utterance would be.

k. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You'd be praying that the 72 virgins were men
That is funny I don'r care who you are.
You'd be praying that the 72 virgins were men Originally Posted by WTF
You and your faggot fantasies. I'll bet their aren't many male virgins that work for you. I'll bet they get taught to bend over quickly building you one 3 million dollar house every year.
You and your faggot fantasies. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm beginning to believe his bimboes have tired of his bullshit, and flown the coup!
I'm beginning to believe his bimboes have tired of his bullshit, and flown the coup! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, so he goes with whatever hole he can stick it into.
Yes, so he goes with whatever hole he can stick it into. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
And soon the illegal worker market will "dry up," when they are "LEGALIZED" by his EMPEROR IN CHIEF, and he and his subs have to begin factoring in FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE pay for all of them, plus health insurance.

That'll really put a pinch on his Bimbo Fund.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2015, 10:07 AM
And soon the illegal worker market will "dry up," when they are "LEGALIZED" by his EMPEROR IN CHIEF, and he and his subs have to begin factoring in FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE pay for all of them, plus health insurance.

That'll really put a pinch on his Bimbo Fund. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey Einstein, I have not contracted with a builder to build me a house in two years so maybe your babbling is just that. So it seems that all your projecting was wrong. But being wrong has never stopped you in the past from continuing to lie.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2015, 10:10 AM
Yes, so he goes with whatever hole he can stick it into. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I could stick it in your gay mouth but LL would get jealous
Hey Einstein, I have not contracted with a builder to build me a house in two years so maybe your babbling is just that. So it seems that all your projecting was wrong. But being wrong has never stopped you in the past from continuing to lie. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm sure that's true. They're probably tired of not getting paid. Besides, Texas already has enough substandard, abandoned housing.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2015, 11:25 AM
I'm sure that's true. They're probably tired of not getting paid. Besides, Texas already has enough substandard, abandoned housing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you are not going to say something relative to the thread , at least try and be amusing.

If you are not going to say something relative to the thread , at least try and be amusing.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Don't ask for the impossible!
Hey Einstein, I have not contracted with a builder to build me a house in two years so maybe your babbling is just that. So it seems that all your projecting was wrong. But being wrong has never stopped you in the past from continuing to lie. Originally Posted by WTF
Since you haven't been keeping your subs busy, I'm sure you have spent a considerable amount of time in tranny alley down there in Houston. So your wife won't find out, there is a new service available to give you an alibi.

www.alibinetwork.net

. Originally Posted by WTF
Plane crashes and crashes in the substandard housing market seem similar.

Lots of victims in both. Or do you really care.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2015, 08:56 AM
Plane crashes and crashes in the substandard housing market seem similar.

Lots of victims in both. Or do you really care. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't forget car crash victims or snake bite victims or lightening victims or dog bite victims...

WTF was your point?

Do you have another phone app to fix these problems?
Do you have another phone app to fix these problems? Originally Posted by WTF
No. Just to avoid them! You ought to get one.

Also, I have one that helps me avoid overweight hookers. It computes body fat.

You could use to pick yours.....You know. Make sure they are fat enough.