Hurricane Harvey

WTF ... THE SPAMMER!!!
I wonder who qualified the parrot as reliable in mimicking.

My neighbor's parrot spoke Spanish and English, as well as sang songs from the neighbor's church choir in which she sang....sometimes I would think she was singing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How relevant.

What are the chances that LLephantMan is fabricating any of that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
mold

no utility service and water equals mold
It's just awful what's happening. Friends in the golden triangle who have been moved from shelter to shelter because the first one got flooded out.
It's just awful what's happening. Friends in the golden triangle who have been moved from shelter to shelter because the first one got flooded out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did Trump cause the hurricane, or is nature racist? Are you gonna protest against mother nature?
Did Trump cause the hurricane, or is nature racist? Are you gonna protest against mother nature? Originally Posted by Trumpy Cat!
I've already seen one site, where someone said "I wonder how long it will be, before we see some liberal commentators BLAME both of these hurricanes on trump" like HE some how caused them just cause he won..
I've already seen one site, where someone said "I wonder how long it will be, before we see some liberal commentators BLAME both of these hurricanes on trump" like HE some how caused them just cause he won.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Too late!!!
Already circulating on Facebook!

HAARP behind Hurricane Irma and Harvey?

Trump Reverses Restrictions on Military Hardware for Police

(NYT)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDDPyZKfSYA
I've already seen one site, where someone said "I wonder how long it will be, before we see some liberal commentators BLAME both of these hurricanes on trump" like HE some how caused them just cause he won.. Originally Posted by garhkal
You're a fucking Idiot.

And you repeat stupid shit from stupid sources.

Jeeeeesus Keeeeyrist!
Who's gonna get the message to TryWeakly to stop spamming this forum.
All he's done since LLiarMan brought him over from the Houston forum is bump this one thread.

Each time he bumps, this shit is happening.

Thanks, LLiarMan, for everything.

Now go fuck yourself, and your little dog too,

Oh yeah ... got any naked pictures of your Mama?