Foxy, Scarlett, Tiara, and Vicky

• Aoi
  • 06-13-2020, 03:01 AM
Yes. And Aoi is going to be pissed off.....
I am going to be taking one of his favorite ladies away at the end of the year... And Aoi is going to be on video (and has been on video) and he didn't know it... but he does now...

YES! not No....

pssst I am Nixxer Penis 4 U, from now on do not call me UB40

:cla pping: :bl ush-anim-cl::gr in: Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
No.
spent almost his entire engagement night on the hooker board ???
No. Originally Posted by Aoi
I like this answer.
I like this answer. Originally Posted by JimInDallas
I like this one better YES!

:y ikes::yik es::surpri se: :mf_laughboun ce2::dir_b ye1::dir_b ye1::laughbounce 2: :l aughbounce2::lau ghbounce2::laugh bounce2::laughbo unce2::woot_jump ::woot_j ump::woo t_jump::mf _w00t2:
spent almost his entire engagement night on the hooker board ??? Originally Posted by FunMonday
No
  • Aoi
  • 06-13-2020, 09:19 AM
I like this one better YES!

:y ikes::yik es::surpri se: :mf_laughboun ce2::dir_b ye1::dir_b ye1::laughbounce 2: :l aughbounce2::lau ghbounce2::laugh bounce2::laughbo unce2::woot_jump ::woot_j ump::woo t_jump::mf _w00t2: Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
No.
No Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
No. According to your time stamps from 10:05PM last night until approximately 4am this morning you have been jabbering on this site.

Don’t worry. Your fantasies and bizarre stories are safe. I’m not wasting anymore time on you.
Seen vicky a lot any info.
Are Vicky and these other whores still accepting massive amounts of cum somewhere or are they shutdown? My bad if anyone’s wife was included in that statement.
  • Aoi
  • 06-13-2020, 12:30 PM
Shut down.
Are Vicky and these other whores still accepting massive amounts of cum somewhere or are they shutdown? My bad if anyone’s wife was included in that statement. Originally Posted by conservative44
Shut down. Originally Posted by Aoi
:nopit y::nop ity::n opity:
Are Vicky and these other whores still accepting massive amounts of cum somewhere or are they shutdown? My bad if anyone’s wife was included in that statement. Originally Posted by conservative44
It's OK, we know it is only business. I do know that she loves me and we are going to spend the rest of our lives together and we are going to start a family in 2021. I know it would be weird, but WHO WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE WEDDING?

Maybe one of you wants to be the one to give away the bride?

:gossi p::gos sip:
opco m:op com:
:bow_arr ow::bow_ arrow:
Shut down. Originally Posted by Aoi
No.
Seen vicky a lot any info. Originally Posted by STRUT3838
Well.. fill us in..