Lol to funny

How the hell do you do you play if you never met himmy original alert was he called me a N-word and I got an infraction for using that type of language yeah really don't see the original oh wow and I am supposed to be making myself look like the fool when I originally post the alert on him calling me out of my name wow Mr. whatever your name is oh PS I name Dallas Doc because that's who he told me he was. So you're really speaking on something you really have no clue what no It's about SMDH
Long as you respond I will respond back so if you don't care why you talking
I really hope you don't breed and pass along your bloodline. This thread hadn't been about racism since EVERYONE told you that you got played by a troll.

YOU GOT PLAYED. Originally Posted by Boltfan
agreed....its a good thing stupidity isn't painful
What is funny how you say that because what kind of advice was Jock trying to gear number one he in originally contact me to see me he contacted me about a post then he turned around and it went to that level and when I asked him who he was that's who he said he was butwhere I'm confused at where was the advice there was no one buys given besides the fact that that could not be that person that he said he was. And on the flipside of that he also could be lying and actually that person that part is hard to comprehend with some people
agreed....its a good thing stupidity isn't painful Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It's painful for the rest of us...
Ha ha I got played by been calling out my name and the N word Great like Tony the Tiger now
  • broes
  • 10-30-2015, 10:12 PM
Holy shit I think you are actually making me racist.
Holy shit I think you are actually making me racist. Originally Posted by broes
I am channeling David Duke now
Advice can come in many forms....an opinion...suggestion...ECT...l ike I said in previous post it just seemed that when the majority disagreed with your idea of who it was ...you started attacking people. At the end of the day you and whoever the mystery racist is are the only ones who know the real conversation. Not to say you haven't posted what was really said but me personally....seeing is believing...if you can't prove your DallasDoc and only way he could prove that at this point would be sending a PM....which he never did. Maybe DallasDoc has an admirer lol. Our little world may never know. I do think for the most part majority of our members male and female have your best interest in mind when responding to certain things on the board. We're here to help...with our collective experience in the hobby to help others hobby safer.
Advice can come in many forms....an opinion...suggestion...ECT...l ike I said in previous post it just seemed that when the majority disagreed with your idea of who it was ...you started attacking people. At the end of the day you and whoever the mystery racist is are the only ones who know the real conversation. Not to say you haven't posted what was really said but me personally....seeing is believing...if you can't prove your DallasDoc and only way he could prove that at this point would be sending a PM....which he never did. Maybe DallasDoc has an admirer lol. Our little world may never know. I do think for the most part majority of our members male and female have your best interest in mind when responding to certain things on the board. We're here to help...with our collective experience in the hobby to help others hobby safer. Originally Posted by Analeese
It is a valiant effort you are making, trying to reason with her and help her. But in the end she has zero interest in trying to understand what everyone here has said to her.

She thinks she is right, and won't listen to a word anyone has to say on the subject.
Long as you respond I will respond back so if you don't care why you talking Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
OK, I'll take the bait.

#1 EVERYONE who has posted here thinks it sucks that someone called you a racist name via text

#2 Anyone can text you pretending to be Dallasdoc. Hell, if your info is correct from your Verizon friends (his RW info, that he is a Dr.), that may be why he chose to pretend to be Dallasdoc.

#3 If it really was Dallasdoc, contact someone who has seen him multiple times (maybe Sexyplatinum who has seen him multiple times) and would presumably be able to confirm if it's his number.

#4 No one is denying that you are being harassed via text by a racist.

Let me offer you a scenario... Let's say I texted you from a burner phone and claimed I was Boltfan. I said some horrible things... You post in the Coed section that Boltfan is an asshole... he denies it (because it's the truth)... What would it take to convince you that he is telling the truth?

I know I'm tilting at windmills here, but I do so love any moment where clarity is achieved despite overwhelming odds....
  • broes
  • 10-30-2015, 11:18 PM
OK, I'll take the bait.
I know I'm tilting at windmills here, but I do so love any moment where clarity is achieved despite overwhelming odds.... Originally Posted by sirliamscross
Some idiot is trolling you Slim,block his number and let it go
When they contact you on eccie,we will know who he or she is

And post more dancing vids like this one
https://youtu.be/uPF-c-XPOpM

Its gonna help us forget about this train-wreck of a thread

ijs
Slim! Play the quiet game and win this time!
Slim! Play the quiet game and win this time! Originally Posted by KittyLamour
She is right babe. Walk away ahead. Just walk away