What's Up With All The BBFS Request !!

Lol. The thing is, you don't know where in the numbers that 1 may be. You don't get to bang 2,499 girls ina row and then boom, 2,500 is the one with something.

And that's the national average number(?). You could be in a concentrated zone, where the number could be, oh, 1 in 100.

But it's all good. Do what you do.

Have at it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
It looks like you haven't read the article I linked to. The number cited wasn't the general population. The number cited is the odds with someone who is known to be infected.
2000+ posts and 2 reviews step up your game first dude then rag on people.

BBFS part of it. The ones too avoid are all open to advertising. Originally Posted by sweet_k47
ECCIE has appointed me the prestigious title of Valued Poster so my posts must all be of value and high quality.
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2017, 09:35 AM
There's a lot if medical professionals that stick or suck bare cocks in here, I see the line for being safe is where they stop lol
It looks like you haven't read the article I linked to. The number cited wasn't the general population. The number cited is the odds with someone who is known to be infected. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Well, thank you for that clarification.

So, you're saying, per the article, that one could bang up to about 2,500 infected people and probably come out OK?? Insanity.
Even better, it's 2500 infected people who's disease is not under control with meds. The virus load when the disease is controlled is almost negligible.
BLM always the voice of reason.
I cannot speak for other guys but for me condoms prevent me from climaxing. It's sort of like the opposite of ED, instead of not being able to get up, I'm almost always erect, but getting off is difficult. This is normally why I stick with BBBJs. I'm not saying it's totaly impossible to get me off with a condom on, it's just I've met very few providers who could do so. That being said, I have seen very few providers I was willing to go BB with and I stick with greek as to avoid the whole pregnancy acusations. I also get STD tests regularly because I'm in a very active sexual group.

But seriously, I had sex off and on for 8 hours without cumming before! *edited for less details*

That being said, I respect a providers reasons for not wanting to go BB and if they do I will keep it to myself unless they give me permission to talk about it.
Even better, it's 2500 infected people who's disease is not under control with meds. The virus load when the disease is controlled is almost negligible. Originally Posted by Moriarty
Yeah, that too.

I just ain't that brave. More power to those that are.