Don't make the REAL AMERICANS angry

that mayweather? he's into abuse of women? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That Mayweather: https://www.businessinsider.com/floy...history-2015-4
I don’t get why the Steelers didn’t trade AB to NE for a first rounder.,It was the best offer and certainly would have improved their roster. I guess Tomlin/Colbert are intimidated by Belicheat. You would have to guess AB isn’t going to turn into a model citizen. We’ll see. Originally Posted by bambino

best offer, worst case scenario .. they'd have to face him once a year, possibly twice in the season. for instance they lost to the Steelers last season on the way to a title. if the Steelers get into the playoffs then there is another potential match-up.

it's common for both college and NFL teams to restrict where a player goes. for the Patriotards this is either boom or bust. if Brown did want out of the Oakland freak show and specifically to the Patriotards then it may very well work out. Brady's day are certainly numbered no matter what he claims about this so-called TB12 training method. maybe not this season but very soon he'll get noodle arm. it happens to all great qb's eventually.

and for Patriotards it won't be pretty. possibly a losing season which they haven't had since Year 1 of the Billy and Tommy show. Jarrett Stidham doesn't seem to be the next star qb. that puts the Patriotards in the opposite of Margaritaville .. Looserville.

BAHHAHAAAA
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
47 K worth of worthless!!!!!!!!
47 K worth of worthless!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
100% DPSHT.

COMES BACK FROM A BAN FOR “off white” RACIST HATE RHETORIC, ONLY TO STSRT IT AGAIN.

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Goober Pyle!

Now shut the fuck up while grownups are talking. Goober!
100% DPSHT.

COMES BACK FROM A BAN FOR “off white” RACIST HATE RHETORIC, ONLY TO STSRT IT AGAIN.

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Goober Pyle!

Now shut the fuck up while grownups are talking. Goober! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup is wrong again. Everyone knows i told crypt to fuck off. I have never been awarded points in the political forum.
Yssup, you are lacking.
Everyone knows?

Nobody really fucking cares.

Goober.

yssup the Meme queen in full meltdown .

Did those trannies on rundberg take your wallet again?

They got trannies on Rundberg?

LOL! You’d know, bubba.
Read this, REAL AMERICANS!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2289053001 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does anyone else find it in the least little bit interesting that the article basically interviewed one person, who in historical perspective is making out that those initial hours and days were totally coordinated and all efforts recorded, somehow???. I remember the coverage at the time, total chaos reigned and volunteers kept arriving and working through the rubble not under any sort of central guidance.

So yes, REAL AMERICANs pitching in and helping without respect to notoriety at the time.

That Trump helped in the effort doesn't surprise me.