Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

Please don't use the Alerts forum for FYI posts. Originally Posted by Matador
Particularly 4 time repeats.

3. Senate Bill 94 merits discussion, but no one in this thread has picked up on the biggest purpose of the bill: Reducing underage prostitution. People hear of a statute making "compelling" prostitution illegal and they assume the word "compelling" was used with its normal meaning: forcing.

SB 94 may very well be enacted into law, and I'll write my views about it at another time. But I'll say this now: In my opinion, the obvious concern for Eccie's owners, members, and users regarding SB 94 is involvement in underage prostitution, whether it be from advertisements, reviews, or other forms of entanglement.
Couldn't have said it better myself, SJ. Who am I kidding, I was never that articulate .

Thanks for chiming in!
Chill..........do your homework! I would'nt want to be a complete newbie right now though........
*sigh*

That was anticlimactic. Someone gimme a drink... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I have a feeling you would say that about me ...
Well, did anybody watch it? I need a report.
Oh, ok. Wading through all the off-topic b.s., I found the 2:25 youtube video. Had never heard of Chelsea till now. After all the speculation about expose's, it was anti-climactic. Much ado about nothing.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=727134
I think this is the same thing you have put in alerts, this was in discussions
Passed the House on May 10, will be sent to Guv Perry for signature. Will take effect 9-01-13.
Passed the House on May 10, will be sent to Guv Perry for signature. Will take effect 9-01-13. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
Latest on SB 94:

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/BillL...=83R&Bill=SB94

I'm not sure that it presents problems to hobbyists unless they have sex with under-aged girls. I'm still mulling whether it presents problems to hobby web sites. But a hell of a lot is going to turn on the definition of "causes." That being said, the only thing that SB 94 adds is a civil cause of action. So the DA has already had the same legal ability to go after ECCIE it has always had. Now, a private Plaintiff's attorney has that incentive. But that assumes that the owners of ECCIE can satisfy a judgment. As a Plaintiff's attorney, I can tell you we're rarely interested in hollow victories. We want real monetary relief for our clients.
  • tom51
  • 05-13-2013, 06:41 PM
well first I have enough ATF's to last me until little brain just can't raise his head anymore & RATFs (runnerups) and all great ladies & they all know who they are. 2nd eccie is not a menu for ladies no more than the Consumer Report for retail products that are not gorgous and soft and wonderful and make old and young alike guys feel great. It protects & promotes both provider and hobby guys just like Consumer Report protects & promotes consumer products but instead we have some bozo wanting to make an issue about it. KMA, for the bozo thats Kiss My Ass!!! And yes give your ATF or ATFs a hug & kiss and lick on their favorite spot. I'll do mine in alphabetical order, the ones after O will understand cause they see me the most & dont mind sharing which means your next Aprill LMAO!!!
Keep in mind prostitution laws do not extend to private residences/condos. According, eccie, should it need to, simply require all providers to certify that they own their in-call... Then this bill wouldn't apply.
Keep in mind prostitution laws do not extend to private residences/condos. According, eccie, should it need to, simply require all providers to certify that they own their in-call... Then this bill wouldn't apply. Originally Posted by projectbliss
No offense, but that's absolutely untrue.
No its not. Read the freaking statute.
I have. Your statement was, "prostitution laws do not extend to private residences/condos." That's a false statement. Texas Penal Code chapter 43 codifies state prostitution laws. There is no exclusion for conduct that takes place in private residences or condos, or anywhere else for that matter.