Things have slowed down ((review specials))

My comprehension level lmao...

And I don't got time like that on my hands anyway to be looking up some dumb shit by a f------ clown...

So miss me with that shit..
And if you think I'm going spend my night arguing with a clown you must be mistaken..
Very well said

If your making the Hobby a main source of your income, I can see why you'd be bummed that there are no calls.... As GS said, your no longer the flavor of the month. But like ANY business this is where your advertising skills and patience really should kick in.

Do something different to make you stand out. Pics are great, but offer other things along with your service... Wine... Beer... back rub... etc...

......Just ideas.. Originally Posted by charcoal
My comprehension level lmao...

And I don't got time like that on my hands anyway to be looking up some dumb shit by a f------ clown...

So miss me with that shit.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
You have nothing but time. Don't act all busy now with me. If you have time to out motherfuckers, you've got time for my less than charming ass.
You have nothing but time. Don't act all busy now with me. If you have time to out motherfuckers, you've got time for my less than charming ass. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Do you see what time it is? I'm not going to argue with a f****** clown or look up some retarded shit

And supposedly outing 1 m*********** was when? How long have I been back..

Dude you're a dumb f***.

Go get your life!
See people keep complaining about a loud mouth but who initiated it?.. so you must love it!
Do you see what time it is? I'm not going to argue with a f****** clown.

And supposedly outing 1 m*********** was when? How long have I been back..

Dude you're a dumb f***.

Go get your life! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I agree. I'm dumb and you're smart. Reality sucks and I've learned a lot from you during this little exchange...Once I learn your grammar, the world will be my oyster.
Awesome luv..
Well normally I don't like to get in a pissing match with providers, thats a line I try not to cross and as I do with others I'll let them take a "few" shots then im done and will say something...

She has more then once took shots, guess she thinks she's going to get some brownie points or some shit....

BBS=Broke Bitch Syndrome, the thirst is Undeniablly real

Thank you btw.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Thought I should bring it back home, since I've been labeled a loud mouth..

I don't initiate crap on here, but what I should be labeled as not taking crap from no one..

See people keep complaining about a loud mouth but who initiated it?.. so you must love it! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Look up my previous posts about DM, big mouth if you think I am a WK for her...Do me a favor and post that shit here when you find them...I would post them for you but I think you need to read more to help yourself gain any level of reading comprehension. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And he luv big mouths or he wouldn't of initiated a convo with me..
You're a pea brain. If you had a brain, you would realize how dumb you sound. You're not tough. You're just a fool who does not know when to shut up. And a fool who can't get out of her own way.
Dude please...

That's your opinion and frankly I don't give a damn my dear, about your opinion..

I know for a fact theres nothing wrong with sticking up for yourself and there's nothing in world that will change my mind about that!

I have kept my mouth shut for way to long and taking people's bullshit im done with that.

Sorry if you don't like the way im handling it, but I can't please everyone and im sorry for that.

And it does not matter if I keep my mouth shut or not some folks still wouldn't be please, because when I wasn't supposely a loudmouth , and I don't need to say more.
Choooo Chooooo
I have kept my mouth shut for way to long and taking people's bullshit im done with that. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
You're not done taking bullshit from us...you'll be done when we tell you you're done, and not a second before. If you were done, you'd have stepped up and played your hole card with your major meeting that was going to give me my comeuppance. When you did jack shit we all knew you had jack shit. So you can't do shit about what we choose to give you.

My advice would be to shut the fuck up and take it like a good little lying potty mouths outing whore...maybe we'll get bored with your ghetto outing hood rat antics and let you be...until then, bend over, grab you ass cheeks and take it like a whore should...
As you know wakeup your on block, I've been advised not to talk to you..

And im pretty sure you responded to me..

We can dance again when that is lifted..
Yep...she gets to take everything we give her...