Should Sen McConnell Call Witnesses? If So, Who And Why?

this is PeterBota.. try to keep up. he is the most-famous Lunatic on ECCIE.. more than y'all, LOL

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually, YR/HoeDummer is. But you’re catching up fast. Tap out Punk Tran, while you can.
Actually, YR/HoeDummer is. But you’re catching up fast. Tap out Punk Tran, while you can. Originally Posted by bambino
no, YR is completely sane next to PeterBota. you are letting politics cloud your vote.

I understand you never heard of PeterBota before yesterday, so I'm cutting you slack.
this is PeterBota.. try to keep up. he is the most-famous Lunatic on ECCIE.. more than y'all, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You mean this guy? He's been banned for almost a year now. Hardly a prolific poster. Yet you call him "famous" and can't stop yukking about him. You must really miss him, huh? Maybe if you keep expressing your undying love, he'll come back.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=351716

PeterBota
BANNED
User Lists
About Me Statistics ECCIE Encounters
Total Posts
Total Posts: 2,719
Posts Per Day: 2.11
Find all posts by PeterBota
Find all threads started by PeterBota
General Information
You mean this guy? He's been banned for almost a year now. Hardly a prolific poster. Yet you call him "famous" and can't stop yukking about him. You must really miss him, huh? Maybe if you keep expressing your undying love, he'll come back.

PeterBota
BANNED
User Lists
About Me Statistics ECCIE Encounters
Total Posts
Total Posts: 2,719
Posts Per Day: 2.11
Find all posts by PeterBota
Find all threads started by PeterBota
General Information

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=351716 Originally Posted by lustylad
Dude, try to keep up.. PeterBota is the original handle, he adopts a brand new handle every 2-3 weeks, repeats the attacks, gets banned, rinse and repeat. he has literally been banned under 20+ handles THIS YEAR. he is prolific as Hell, and he will be back, he can't help himself.. he is so jealous of me and Abe, and everyone who visits Dallas Spas. he is a literal psychopath, I could write stories about him for 5 days, and barely scratch the surface.
Dude, try to keep up.. PeterBota is the original handle, he adopts a brand new handle every 2-3 weeks, repeats the attacks, gets banned, rinse and repeat. he has literally been banned under 20+ handles THIS YEAR. he is prolific as Hell, and he will be back, he can't help himself.. he is so jealous of me and Abe, and everyone who visits Dallas Spas. he is a literal psychopath, I could write stories about him for 5 days, and barely scratch the surface. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Im sure you have your own fantasy stories about peter bota in your mouth. No one wants to hear them here. fudge packing queer
Im sure you have your own fantasy stories about peter bota in your mouth. No one wants to hear them here. fudge packing queer Originally Posted by winn dixie
you live your PeterBota fantasies out on this Board, Faggot. you loved his thread, this one..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16
Dude, try to keep up.. PeterBota is the original handle, he adopts a brand new handle every 2-3 weeks, repeats the attacks, gets banned, rinse and repeat. he has literally been banned under 20+ handles THIS YEAR. he is prolific as Hell, and he will be back, he can't help himself.. he is so jealous of me and Abe, and everyone who visits Dallas Spas. he is a literal psychopath, I could write stories about him for 5 days, and barely scratch the surface. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well, alrighty then! Have you considered inviting him to a meet-up at your fave Dallas spa? Don't be shy. I'm not very good at matchmaking. Although I did set up a Splash Day date once between yssup and a Bulgarian nutbag who likes to shove kumquats up his ass.
Well, alrighty then! Have you considered inviting him to a meet-up at your fave Dallas spa? Don't be shy. I'm not very good at matchmaking. Originally Posted by lustylad
huh?

what kind of Fag post is this?

I suspect Mr. Bota has been banned from the Spas for a long time.. I could tell a few stories..
huh?

what kind of Fag post is this?

I suspect Mr. Bota has been banned from the Spas for a long time.. I could tell a few stories.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1689
that's what you guys do.. post and RUN, LOL.. you have no rebuttal. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you aint stopping, is you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
^^^ Notice how chungy likes to whine if we ignore him, then whine again when we smack him down.
^^^ Notice how chungy likes to whine if we ignore him, then whine again when we smack him down. Originally Posted by lustylad
He doesn’t know which way is up right now. He’s been bitchslapped all day
He doesn’t know which way is up right now. He’s been bitchslapped all day Originally Posted by bambino

Thoroughly
^^^ Notice how chungy likes to whine if we ignore him, then whine again when we smack him down. Originally Posted by lustylad
I didn't whine again.. that was humor, something you and your fellow Homosexuals who posted below you don't grasp.