Bill O'Reilly

Do you want us ....
. Originally Posted by WTF
By "us" do you mean you and your partner, LukeWarm?

Or both of your personalities?
By "us" do you mean you and your partner, LukeWarm?

Or both of your personalities? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here's the bottom line with Lube and WTF:

1. Their logic doesn't work.
2. Their facts don't work.
3. Their threats of physical violence don't work.
4. Their name-calling doesn't work.
5. Their attempts at OUTING don't work.
6. Their ridiculing and marginalizing doesn't work.
7. Their attempts to get others BANNED don't work!
And their SELF-OUTING is HAUNTING THEM!

So their at their wits end, as if they had any wits at all! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I numbered them to save bandwidth .. and prevent your confusion.

Is this a Number 7, AGAIN?

You get a pass on threatening me with physical violence and they are going to "ban" me for reposting a pic you posted just shy of a couple of years ago TO PROVE you build expensive houses?

Let's see .... you posted that pic just before you claimed you did your own financing to build them, right? And you think that's "OUTING" ....

..... REPOSTING WHAT YOU ALREADY POSTED????????

See No. 1!!!!! + No. 2!!!!!!

I guess you're "correct" ... it's all in the jury selection!!!!

Zimmerman is going to get convicted of "something" for the death of Martin, right?
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2017, 11:50 AM
Still whining about OUTING YOURSELF? What a baby!

Is that your new "ploy" to silence your intellectual superiors?

I guess the Mods can't ban you since you have a ....

..."Life Time" membership? Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you go supposing again...

I do not consider you intellectually Superior.

Any other suppositions you need me to dispute let me know.

Once again do you want to call a Mod to this thread to get a ruling on you reposting , continually I might add, a picture you believed to have my personal information?

6 months ago I cut the cord so I don't watch Fox.

So what gives? Tonight I happened to be somewhere watching CNN and Anderson Cooper has some lady on talking like she was in actual attendance, imitating one of the ladies who is suing/has sued O'Reilly. The incredible thing is she's playing a role where she is one of the defendants and speaking as if the viewer has a front row seat portraying something as actually happened. But it is all hearsay. Of course, Cooper doesn't jump in.

Wasn't there a confidentiality agreement in place where none of the women were to testify as to the validity of the claims? I hear 4 or so women have made claims against Bill and that most of his advertisers have abandoned him. I don't see how that happens if the women signed a confidentiality agreement and it remains enforce.

I am reading were one of the confidentiality agreements goes back to 2004. How does this happen? Am I off on some of my facts? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thread Topic ...for the feeble minded!
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2017, 12:57 PM
Is you a[sic] ignorant mutherfucker?

How many times do I need to tell you I'm retired! Originally Posted by WTF
Like you wouldn't build another house if someone paid you a bunch of money and provided you a bunch of illegals to do it!
I guess the Mods can't ban you since you have a ....

..."Life Time" membership? Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTFagboy purchased a lifetime membership when he figured out he couldn't earn Premium Access for submitting gay reviews. The mods won't ban him permanently because they know he would sue them for homo discrimination faster than those women sued O'Reilly.
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Thread Topic ...for the feeble minded! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Haha was your feeble mind on topic when you continually kept reposting what you thought was my personal information
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2017, 01:38 PM
Like you wouldn't build another house if someone paid you a bunch of money and provided you a bunch of illegals to do it! Originally Posted by DSK
I'd cut off lustyladyboys clit and shove it up LexusLiars vagina for the right price!

I'd cut off lustyladyboys clit and shove it up LexusLiars vagina for the right price!

. Originally Posted by WTF
More violence. You need some anger management classes.
Haha was your feeble mind on topic when you continually kept reposting what you thought was my personal information Originally Posted by WTF
So, you were LYING AGAIN. OK. Thanks for another admission.

Here ... you need it!

Meet me and DSK for a beer LL, I'll buy. Originally Posted by WTF
ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

04-17-2017, 09:16 AM Post #38
WTF
"Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me."
WTF is the classic abusive personality ....

http://www.aauwpoughkeepsie.org/uplo...f_Violence.pdf

He can't help himself!
  • WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 09:59 AM
More violence. You need some anger management classes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you are admitting you have a pussy and lustyladyboy has a clit?

I've noticed you haven't called in the Mods....is it because you do not want them to have to ban you for continually reposting a picture you think has my personal information on it as you have admitted?
  • WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 10:04 AM
I numbered them to save bandwidth .. and prevent your confusion.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here's the bottom line with Lube and WTF:

1. Their logic doesn't work.
2. Their facts don't work.
3. Their threats of physical violence don't work.
4. Their name-calling doesn't work.
5. Their attempts at OUTING don't work.
6. Their ridiculing and marginalizing doesn't work.
7. Their attempts to get others BANNED don't work!
And their SELF-OUTING is HAUNTING THEM!

So their at their wits end, as if they had any wits at all!

Is this a Number 7, AGAIN?

You get a pass on threatening me with physical violence and they are going to "ban" me for reposting a pic you posted just shy of a couple of years ago TO PROVE you build expensive houses?

Let's see .... you posted that pic just before you claimed you did your own financing to build them, right? And you think that's "OUTING" ....

..... REPOSTING WHAT YOU ALREADY POSTED????????

See No. 1!!!!! + No. 2!!!!!!
? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You reposted 2 year old pictures because you thought it had my personal information....you are trying to link my handle to my personal information.

Yes that is outing IMHO...or an attempt by you to do so.

Let us get a ruling on if that is ok under their not so new, zero tolerance policy.

How about you RTM this post LL....or would you like me to?

Look, I may be wrong, you may be able to repost links to others personal information on purpose like you have repeatedly done. Let's ask a Mod.

6 months ago I cut the cord so I don't watch Fox.

So what gives? Tonight I happened to be somewhere watching CNN and Anderson Cooper has some lady on talking like she was in actual attendance, imitating one of the ladies who is suing/has sued O'Reilly. The incredible thing is she's playing a role where she is one of the defendants and speaking as if the viewer has a front row seat portraying something as actually happened. But it is all hearsay. Of course, Cooper doesn't jump in.

Wasn't there a confidentiality agreement in place where none of the women were to testify as to the validity of the claims? I hear 4 or so women have made claims against Bill and that most of his advertisers have abandoned him. I don't see how that happens if the women signed a confidentiality agreement and it remains enforce.

I am reading were one of the confidentiality agreements goes back to 2004. How does this happen? Am I off on some of my facts? Originally Posted by gnadfly
OP
  • WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 11:58 AM
OP Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're done reposting basically links you think will lead to my personal information?