MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}

from what i've seen on here, the women who cave into the man and provide a service they're not normally comfortable with, are really hard up for money, and this is a good sign you really don't want to see them anyways, because there is a reason they're in a jam. men who cave in on the other hand, are just plain horny
No, it doesn't end with that. ANd it doesn't end with "he who has the gold makes the rules" either. It ends with we EACH make our own rules and if they're compatible with someone else's rules we can make a deal. If not, either of us can walk. Some guys just have to have the flavor of the week and thus give up their power. Some ladies just have to have the $ so they give up their power. A man or woman with discipline never has to accept less than he/she wants (within reason) but they may have to wait. Originally Posted by Omahan
+1

Just about wraps it all up for me..
Jeez what a thread... Given the way I screw up with women in real live i'm thinking that a review forum for clients is a bad idea. But then again I'm self centered like that... Or so I've been told.
I would have been a whole lot more open minded about this thread from almost any other lady except ...well lets not name names so lets use ...THE BANNED ONE...I'm sorry but some girls just need to listen and learn...plenty of great , smart gals on here she could have got help from but it's just not within her mentality..! I really hope someday things workout for her...but have that feeling its gonna be a rough journey..!
I'm would really be surprised to find out the local regular ladies are not already sharing information...problem being and much the same with the reviews we post, what may bother one may not bother another and vice versa....Honestly.. the fact I'm only 4' tall and have blue tinted skin with big ears and dragon breath has not been a problem... : )
Honestly.. the fact I'm only 4' tall and have blue tinted skin with big ears and dragon breath has not been a problem... : ) Originally Posted by sasnaK
maybe because they take the world wide accepted hobby card?

Originally Posted by tntangie
TNT<-- ROFLMAO! Size does matter.
You girls that want a client review board then just start one and quit complaining.

When's the last time you read a review board of restaurants that are reviewing their customers?

A clothing store?

A housecleaning service?

What? Never you say?

Why is that?

BECAUSE THE CLIENT PAYS THE BILL AND THAT'S WHO GETS TO WRITE THE REVIEW!

This isn't business school stuff girls, this is common sense.

Jack Originally Posted by ksjack

True... but YOU AS THE CLIENT .... can't

go in a 5 star restraunt..
in flip flops & shorts smelling like ass!!

go in a store..
and load up the basket and then decide your only paying for what you think its "worth".

you can't have the cleaning lady..
clean your nasty house & clothes for less than what she wants

AND REALLY... yes, you are the client, but we as providers
RISK... our safety & health among other things... to provide you with that service... you sir, may not fall into a category with some of the difficult people we deal with on a daily.. but you have noooooo idea. So suggesting that we providers have a section where we can advise another to see or NOT see some one would be of great help to us.

I would not say we are bitching... we choose to do what we do... but no matter what price you put on it.. there are still people that should & could be avoided if we had a section to "review"
Feel free to provide donations to the guys you see also for their time if you would like to start posting reviews. Just sayin. Originally Posted by bigryan222

thing is... we dont dial your # you dial ours & like i said before, most of you guys are great! but you must know there are some who we should be warned about.
And again another provider fails to realize that there are websites already out there like that. Also, when you get a reference......ask freakin questions. I do. I wanna know if he doesn't shower before coming over or brush his teeth....and the best one, asks to go pee in my bathroom and doesn't wash his hands or his dick. Yeah, I wanna give a blow job and taste urine. YUMMY........NOT!

Of course the above is an example of some things that have happened over the years. I help the guys out as much as possible by asking him to shower with me or offer him a toothbrush/mouthwash, etc.

Those are the kind of things I keep track of among others. I have no problem sharing that info if I get a reference email/call.

As I've said like 5 times in this thread.....its about discretion. Go ahead and post a review of your clients, but don't come around bitchin and whining when your clients stop calling.
thing is... we dont dial your # you dial ours & like i said before, most of you guys are great! but you must know there are some who we should be warned about. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Which is what references and the powder room are for. Pretty simple concept. What would you gain from a review section?
If you have to offer someone a toothbrush/mouthwash, you might as well cancel the appointment. Amazing what you ladies have to deal with.
can't you girls just go into your private room and toss out the question.. "send me any info on harley", or just start a new thread on each guy that the other ladies can post to. problem solved! then when you wanna know about a guy, just go check on his thread. damn i'm smart!
can't you girls just go into your private room and toss out the question.. "send me any info on harley", or just start a new thread on each guy that the other ladies can post to. problem solved! then when you wanna know about a guy, just go check on his thread. damn i'm smart! Originally Posted by rharley
Terrible idea unless the guy is a threat or filthy. The less actual stuff about me on this board the better. I am fine with girls sharing a little info on me for their safety. I am also fine with the time a reference let a girl know I needed a special consideration for our session. But if there was a thread on this board for any girl to look at and I did not asked to get screened, I would have a serious problem with that.
i dont have a problem with it
can't you girls just go into your private room and toss out the question.. "send me any info on harley", or just start a new thread on each guy that the other ladies can post to. problem solved! then when you wanna know about a guy, just go check on his thread. damn i'm smart! Originally Posted by rharley
And even if the thread was just a request for PMs on the guy I would have a problem with that. Anything other then private requests for information about me is not acceptable. Unless I hit my head and somehow become disgusting or a predator. Providers deserve alert type threads in regards to guys so that girls can see problems coming, but nothing else should be handled in front of others including verified providers.

Private communication for references = Good
Posting alert type items in the Powder Room = Good
Any other info posted about me where I am personally identified = Bad

These girls advertise themselves to get guys to contact them. They put their provider activities out there by doing so and that is why they get reviewed. Until I contact a provider, I have not put myself out there for them so they dont even need to know I exist. Once I have contacted them they have a right to make sure I am safe. Once a guy preys on a girl they have put themselves out there for scutiny.

Now if I start a thread saying I am the best lay of all guys, providers I have seen can refute that if they want. But until that happens they dont need to know that I am lazy in the sack and try to get by with a big cock.