YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Haha, that's classic...love it!
Testing my youtube imbedding skills...

Testing my youtube imbedding skills...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
YAY!!! I did it!!!
That was short notice. Ahem. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Short notice is when you work with a client all day to secure a location to their liking, they offer to help cover the cost of said location, you book and prepay for the room, and then they retract their offer half an hour before you are supposed to meet...ijs...
Short notice is also when I undress, the 1.3" of dangling death is exposed.
I just did an ad post and as I was working on the following page, I thought to myself..."Marie its one thing to like the menfolks, but to LOVE the womens so much HAS to be wrong...correct???" Insatiable is not a term I use casually. Maybe it's time to check into Sex Addicts Anonymous, but I'm afraid I might get into even more fun (errr...trouble) there...
Short notice is also when I undress, the 1.3" of dangling death is exposed. Originally Posted by pyramider

Look at it this way...would you have discovered the true joy of tickling taint if you had a couple more inches? I'm a firm believer everything happens and we are made a certain way for a reason. Viva la taint tickler!

Short notice is when you work with a client all day to secure a location to their liking, they offer to help cover the cost of said location, you book and prepay for the room, and then they retract their offer half an hour before you are supposed to meet...ijs... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm sorry that happened to you.
Just gets more interesting every day. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Indeed it does
Indeed it does Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Are you guys being sarcastic? You know you get off to watching my inner workings ;-)

Stop being spectators and play with me already!!! =D
The munchkins agree...CHEF MARIE is A MASTER OF YUMMINESS!

Oriental flavored ramen noodles with sliced hotdogs were a hit!!!
I REPEAT!!!

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I REPEAT!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Makes me want to test MYtube imbedding skills.
The munchkins agree...CHEF MARIE is A MASTER OF YUMMINESS!

Oriental flavored ramen noodles with sliced hotdogs were a hit!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I hope you are joking about this.

It is making me sad.