Tara Evans - when she was working at the studio
Mystyameal - my very very first provider. when i was a baby aspd'r
anyone from private connection - great agency
airline amy - the boy toy queen.
rebecca of dallas - before she went to vegas
all the girls on 121 LOL
Nicole preston
and fucking HOOTER. Im sure she's probably still reading this crap laughing LOL
Another vote for Kimberly Kisses. I only saw her once but tried several times to see her a second time. Our schedules never matched and then she was gone like the wind.
almost forgot… Barbie Doll of private connection
From ASPD dayz.....Naughty MIchelle and a hot brunette named Jodi cant remember her last name but she was very popular tight toned spinner also Jana aka fitness chic
Who actually had the pleasure of seeing Shay Monroe? probably wins the award for the truly nymphomaniac provider i have ever seen. Also really cool gal.
Airline Amy was awesome. Shame she passed away.
SexyCrys. One of the genuinely nicest, honest, naughtiest little ladies I ever had the pleasure to meet in this business.
  • jj258
  • 06-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Brooklyn at SouthernComfort. A few years back. Somehow she is just special to me. She was so sweet.
I find it interesting that a couple of the favorites on here I had bad or unusual experiences with.
I miss Nicole Preston and Elysa Scott.

Kimberly Kisses aka Julie Ramsay. She was crazy and not in a good way. Had a 90 minute with her. About 60 minutes in she starts with "you are my new boyfriend". I thought it was role play until she started calling/texting/emailing constantly for the next month. Great that I had hobby phone and email even though I was single.
B*$%h was/is nuts.
piper posh
From ASPD days, Orgasmic Stacey. Also, Sweet Baby Jazz
Fawn
I miss Becky the most. She was a BP body rub girl who would suck & fuck you to exhaustion. 5'9" 140 athletic body, beautiful blonde hair and before she disappeared had awesome 36C tits built with pencil eraser nipples. Worked out of Arlington mostly. Wild! She would do anything and everything.
Anyone else remember her?