OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO BAN AR-15 AMMO

...... Originally Posted by timpage
The obvious fallacy. If someone stood up and shot or otherwise subdued the shooter then there is not mass shooting to talk about. You're talking about proving a negative. You should know better.
Where can I get some "hooch?" Originally Posted by andymarksman
That depends on how old you are and in what state you are in.
The obvious fallacy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is LittleTimmie posting a cartoon that compares Sudafed to ammunition.

I suppose LittleTimmie's next step is to advocate place FIREARM operation under the "oversight" of the FDA, after he declares himself successful in equating the two consumer products.
Is LittleTimmie posting a cartoon that compares Sudafed to ammunition.

I suppose LittleTimmie's next step is to advocate place FIREARM operation under the "oversight" of the FDA, after he declares himself successful in equating the two consumer products. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea but that penguin looks COOL with those glasses on!
Yea but that penguin looks COOL with those glasses on! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Penquins are COOL anyway. Pun intended.
That depends on how old you are and in what state you are in. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hail to XXI....
The obvious fallacy. If someone stood up and shot or otherwise subdued the shooter then there is not mass shooting to talk about. You're talking about proving a negative. You should know better. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's the great fantasy but it hasn't happened.
  • DSK
  • 03-06-2015, 10:31 AM
That's the great fantasy but it hasn't happened. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Also, if it ever does happen that a permit holder stops a spree killer (What about the Luby's in Killeen - did a citizen hold the guy off until the popo arrived and shot the guy?), it is so statistically insignificant that it will still not be a good enough reason.
Unfortunately, the second amendment is in the way, and needs to be voted out via a new amendment to get meaningful gun bans in place.
Too many Cowboy wannabes in Texas for it to ever happen. Even the girls like guns in this state.
Also, if it ever does happen that a permit holder stops a spree killer (What about the Luby's in Killeen - did a citizen hold the guy off until the popo arrived and shot the guy?), it is so statistically insignificant that it will still not be a good enough reason.
Unfortunately, the second amendment is in the way, and needs to be voted out via a new amendment to get meaningful gun bans in place.
Too many Cowboy wannabes in Texas for it to ever happen. Even the girls like guns in this state. Originally Posted by DSK
I suspect the 2nd Amendment will one day be so altered that a private citizen will find it almost impossible to own a Firearm legally. In fact it's really happening right now but it's taking place in small increments. Once the 2nd is gone that will give rise to a new problem. It won't necessarily be a rise in crime or a reduction in gun violence that would be what most people would expect I see something possibly even worse and that is Government regulation of our personal property. Appliances, Vehicles, Computers, Cell Phones a bunch of different stuff. I think the soonest we would see any gun regulations to the extent of total bans would be 2050. It takes a long time to indoctrinate a country. This doesn't have to happen and it shouldn't but Americans will inevitably allow it to happen over time without realizing the consequences.

Jim
I think the soonest we would see any gun regulations to the extent of total bans would be 2050. It takes a long time to indoctrinate a country. This doesn't have to happen and it shouldn't but Americans will inevitably allow it to happen over time without realizing the consequences.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
George Carlin would have said ......

.. "let them eat marbles!"

And it will be over my dead body.
You live in a country that provides you with more freedom than any other place in the history of the world.

Bitch bitch bitch Originally Posted by timpage
Since the constitution is so much outdated dogshit to idiots like yourself, I will remind you. That would be the 1st amendment that guarantees me the same freedom of expression which you wish you could squash flat.
The obvious fallacy. If someone stood up and shot or otherwise subdued the shooter then there is not mass shooting to talk about. You're talking about proving a negative. You should know better. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ooooohh, burn. Wait, what the fuck? I don't guess he could have shot some people, THEN someone subdues him. No, that could never happen. He either has to shoot a bunch of people or be taken down before he shoots anyone. Yeah, those are the only two ways it could happen. Fallacy? Proving a negative? Someone got philosophy 101 for christmas and just cracked it open. YOU should know better. Bullshit don't fly around these parts.
I suspect the 2nd Amendment will one day be so altered that a private citizen will find it almost impossible to own a Firearm legally. In fact it's really happening right now but it's taking place in small increments. Once the 2nd is gone that will give rise to a new problem. It won't necessarily be a rise in crime or a reduction in gun violence that would be what most people would expect I see something possibly even worse and that is Government regulation of our personal property. Appliances, Vehicles, Computers, Cell Phones a bunch of different stuff. I think the soonest we would see any gun regulations to the extent of total bans would be 2050. It takes a long time to indoctrinate a country. This doesn't have to happen and it shouldn't but Americans will inevitably allow it to happen over time without realizing the consequences.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
They do this now... they say what you can and can't do with property(zoning, etc.), we have to have tags on our car and we pay for that privilege, there are federal taxes on our cell phone bill and they also document our calls for us, how nice is that? They do all that and so much more. Where have you been?
They do this now... they say what you can and can't do with property(zoning, etc.), we have to have tags on our car and we pay for that privilege, there are federal taxes on our cell phone bill and they also document our calls for us, how nice is that? They do all that and so much more. Where have you been? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Cite where cell phones are specifically mentioned in the Constitution, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Odumbo's ATF is circumventing Congress and the Constitution, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. It will be tested and overruled in court, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.