Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

I love it would like to find a regular lady to use a strapon on me
I love it would like to find a regular lady to use a strapon on me Originally Posted by bob1114
+1
I always wanted to try but never got the nerve to try until.....
Was talking with an ATF about our next type of session and strap-on with anal was suggested.
When she opened the door wearing her strap-on it was one of the sexiest sights I'd seen in a long time. Needless to say she pounded my ass nice and easy to hard and I loved every second of it.
MsAthena!!!!

{not regular,but I will be there in february..bend over for me..lol}
i want to set up a party with a few strapped up ladies and a few of us bottom boys
i'll get the room too
whos in?
i want to set up a party with a few strapped up ladies and a few of us bottom boys
i'll get the room too
whos in? Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
Glitter Bomb shitting Unicorn is what you just described . About the only way so far i have figured it might happen is to go across the pond to the english manor or such a place of femdom .
When I lived in Houston, the two young black providers I dated regularly were into giving it to me with a strap-on. Not sure why, but they loved to poke at this old man's butt. After a few regular sessions, they started talking about busting my butt, so I agreed. They started small, then worked their way up to a regular sized dong.
I did it just to make them happy. It was really a pain in the ass for me.
There is one young black provider in the New Iberia area that is into that shit too. But she is very aggressive. No going slow. She is a full force type pegging provider.
I’ve had more than a few guys mentioning they want to try it or already have tried having a strap on being used on them. Pretty common.
there are some ladies here in DFW that are way into this
I’ve had more than a few guys mentioning they want to try it or already have tried having a strap on being used on them. Pretty common. Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
Should just be included in all sessions 😍🔥
Should just be included in all sessions 😍🔥 Originally Posted by jonboy52
Yeah? I must invest in a strap on then!
Yeah? I must invest in a strap on then! Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
Most definitely 😘
I love being strapped!
Yeah? I must invest in a strap on then! Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
Digital prostate massage can be an alternative for those not into strapping, or possibly a gateway to it.
Digital prostate massage can be an alternative for those not into strapping, or possibly a gateway to it. Originally Posted by Fritz52
Hahahahaha