How many of us are left from ASPD?

Ahhh, ASPD........that was a different time.
From about 2002 until it shut down.
2002 until eccie opened. Great memories. First time with a provider was off ASPD ad, Victoria of Dallas. She was perfect for breaking me in. Been like a kid in a candy store since.
  • zebra
  • 07-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I am circa 1999 ASPD .... And some of my fellow hobbyist were manintheboat, RoadKing, James182, LittleStevie, and of course TinMan. And fond memories of Taylor4Play a ladies mod.
I am circa 1999 ASPD .... And some of my fellow hobbyist were manintheboat, RoadKing, James182, LittleStevie, and of course TinMan. And fond memories of Taylor4Play a ladies mod. Originally Posted by zebra
Manintheboat. - One of the truly good guys back then. Women loved him because he would do his research before the appointment and always schedule a minimum 3 hours. Any provider I met who had occasion to mention him spoke well of him. Last I knew his life situation finally changed and he ended up out of the hobby with a special person.

Roadking - Still around if you know where to look or who to talk to.

LittleStevie is still here and so is Tunman. LittleStevie still has his latest guide dog trained to drive to drive him to appointments. Tnman still posts now and then.

No idea where T4P is these days.

James182. Disappeared quite some time before ASPD's final ending.
zebra.. whats up dude. I miss james as well. he was my running partner so to speak on aspd.
Anybody remember Phil_Landerer? Then PL on ECCIE?

Anybody remember Phil_Landerer? Then PL on ECCIE?
I remember him. Tall guy, used to come to some of the parties. Had some great stories. Wish Lady Sultry was still around. Great Parties.
Good to see some names from the past, I miss drinking with 32Flavors...

Anybody remember our OU/Texas bets?
I was struggling with the new hobby in 1999 and trying to learn the ropes. Had some miserable experiences from ads in the Dallas Observer before discovering Lynn's Oasis. The Oasis was a brothel, run by madam Lynn, and located in a residential neighborhood in North Dallas. One of my faves there mentioned this great site called ASPD, and it was a game changer. Went from 10% hit rate to 90% sometime in 2000. I remember wondering if Y2K would shut down the site.
ASPD was the sh*t. Man I miss it!
Yep, I was present.
I started in 2000. It was great for a long time.
I used the same screen name both places. TSML before ASPD, and usenet groups before that.
I was at an ASPD function when I was told about eccie. Of course ASPD went away and now I am here still here many moons later.