Ban-A-Palooza 2017 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

• pxmcc
  • 10-10-2017, 01:12 PM
was a no brainer Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Which post got him banned, anyone know? There were 2 possibilities.
Maybe it wasnt a post at all .....
Yep... My money is on he was a she that is over priced and BSC.
Heh
  • pxmcc
  • 10-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Don't agree. 2 different ppl. He got banned for his post. No way she'd make herself look bsc (his post). She's bsc but not stupid.
Are those mutually exclusive?
^^^^ that's a weird one... Says he made 17 post, only one is listed?

Must be el chapo's brother.
^^^^ His shit gets moved to modville.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-25-2017, 05:55 AM
ok 2017 thread. sorry, my bad.

On their way out: Back2HoustonHobby, within 2 weeks. Who's ready to take that bet? i'm a gambler and I could give 2 fucks if I lose. a 3rd party will hold the funds in trust so I don't have to send Guido to collect my winnings, or worse, do the collecting myself. don't forget, I love mayhem in (almost) all its forms, (especially if it happens to involve a HOA), so no fuckery will be suffered lightly...ha ha.

my bankroll for this bet is 3gs. i take all comers up til my exposure is 3gs. if i hit that, i will call no more bets. anyone who thinks i'm kidding, i'm not. i had 36gs sitting on a dice table on one bet, so 3gs is chump change by comparison. a g is a grand in case you haven't figured that out yet.

you don't get to find out what happened with the 36gs til i come to the end of Crazy Vegas Adventures. the story so far...https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1209871&page=19

btw and fyi, before you take the bet, this hobbyist fucked up, bigly...

btw Dorian, you might as well go ahead and out yourself now. are you a curry shandle or a Dorian shandle? CB and I are dying to know; we already bet a dolla on it. we b big ballin...

anyone else about to be banned?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
As predicted, this sorry troll-Back2houstonhobby-finally got banned. Actually it should be a permaban since it's a shandle. Let's all give Threshold and the mods a huge fucking round of applause..

Now they need to permaban his other shandle Permission2look and his main account, currently guested, for at least a year..
WTF was that dudes problem..................??? and with me....?

anyway...... I'm outta this Co-Ed place............. LOL..........

I'm sure he'll resurface, guess that handle..
WTF was that dudes problem..................??? and with me....?

anyway...... I'm outta this Co-Ed place............. LOL..........

...... Originally Posted by threshold
Another Wolfwhistle handle?