The Mueller report

Below is the complete sentence which Barr cherry picked for his exoneration letter. It’s a conclusion on so called collusion not Obstruction of Justice.

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Fact...Putin’s jailhouse punk committed Obstruction and his day of reckoning is coming.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

And what did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier?

And what did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well you tell me, I don’t have privilege to counter intelligence files. I’m well aware of the right wing carnival barkers deep state conspiracy bullshit, but I don’t cloud my mind with their conjecture and lies.
Well you tell me, I don’t have privilege to counter intelligence files. I’m well aware of the right wing carnival barkers deep state conspiracy bullshit, but I don’t cloud my mind with their conjecture and lies. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You would be an expert on Carnival barkers. They’ve got you in their spell.
Well you tell me, I don’t have privilege to counter intelligence files. I’m well aware of the right wing carnival barkers deep state conspiracy bullshit, but I don’t cloud my mind with their conjecture and lies. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

So what do you cloud your mind with?

You claim to be the "know it all". What precisely did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier? After two years, it should be in Mueller's report on Russian interference. Your argument about not having privilege to counter-intelligence files doesn't pass the smell test since everyone knows that hildebeest's Steele dossier is sourced to Russian agents close to the Kremlin. A discussion of such should be in Mueller's report. What did Mueller's report say about the Russian sourcing origin of hildebeest's Steele dossier and what Putin hoped to get in return for his conspiring with Team hildebeest to destroy Trump?

What do you cloud your mind with? Could it be Liberal hypocrisy?
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061499818]
You claim to be the "know it all". What precisely did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier? After two years, it should be in Mueller's report on Russian interference. Your argument about not having privilege to counter-intelligence files doesn't pass the smell test since everyone knows that hildebeest's Steele dossier is sourced to Russian agents close to the Kremlin. A discussion of such should be in Mueller's report. What did Mueller's report say about the Russian sourcing origin of hildebeest's Steele dossier and what Putin hoped to get in return for his conspiring with Team hildebeest to destroy Trump?
[/QUOTE

Everyone? I’m thinking you’re having a trump moment where you believe 40% is greater than 60.
I see Andie McDonald and Hope Hicks have been invited to the Judiciary’ Committee. Big tweet storm coming, particularly since trump’s loss in court yesterday and he has probably been advised that Merick Garland will be hearing his appeal. Karma bitches😂
[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061500503]

You claim to be the "know it all". What precisely did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier? After two years, it should be in Mueller's report on Russian interference. Your argument about not having privilege to counter-intelligence files doesn't pass the smell test since everyone knows that hildebeest's Steele dossier is sourced to Russian agents close to the Kremlin. A discussion of such should be in Mueller's report. What did Mueller's report say about the Russian sourcing origin of hildebeest's Steele dossier and what Putin hoped to get in return for his conspiring with Team hildebeest to destroy Trump?[/QUOTE

Everyone? I’m thinking you’re having a trump moment where you believe 40% is greater than 60.
I see Andie McDonald and Hope Hicks have been invited to the Judiciary’ Committee. Big tweet storm coming, particularly since trump’s loss in court yesterday and he has probably been advised that Merick Garland will be hearing his appeal. Karma bitches�� Originally Posted by I B Hankering

dude. have your neighbor's 6th grader show you how to properly quote a post.

Why no one seems to know what ‘obstruction of justice’ actually means

By Mike Chase

https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/why-no...ctually-means/

Impeachment or not, the problem is already on display. We spent two years and tens of millions of dollars on an investigation conducted by dozens of lawyers, all for a non-answer on whether one person committed a particular crime. Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of us could have violated any of the thousands of criminal laws on the books, and we would be hard-pressed to afford just one lawyer to defend us.

I see Andie McDonald and Hope Hicks have been invited to the Judiciary’ Committee. Big tweet storm coming, particularly since trump’s loss in court yesterday and he has probably been advised that Merick Garland will be hearing his appeal. Karma bitches
😂 Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It's apparent that you cannot answer a question. What precisely did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier? Why can you not answer that question?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...n-against-barr

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department said Tuesday it is willing to provide the House Intelligence Committee with documents from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, as long as the panel agrees not to take any action against Attorney General William Barr.

[CENTER]Why no one seems to know what ‘obstruction of justice’ actually means

By Mike Chase

https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/why-no...ctually-means/

[URL=https://pimpandhost.com/image/111032315][/URL

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
That’s quite convenient for Barr. Who besides the AG has the authority to make that agreement.
It's apparent that you cannot answer a question. What precisely did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier? Why can you not answer that question? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No, what’s apparent is your failure to understand my first response. I don’t chase conspiracy theories.
If there’s something in Volume 1 of the Mueller report you believe is relevant say so...I haven’t read volume 1, so enlighten me.
I don’t chase conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

No, what’s apparent is your failure to understand my first response. I don’t chase conspiracy theories.
If there’s something in Volume 1 of the Mueller report you believe is relevant say so...I haven’t read volume 1, so enlighten me.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
That team hildebeest bought and paid for the Russian misinformation package known as the Steele dossier is a matter of public record that every intelligent observer can see and understand. hildebeest's Steele dossier origin and the fact her campaign paid for it is related in SWORN Congressional testimony; hence, it's not a conspiracy theory as you so fallaciously claim. So, again, what precisely did Team Mueller say about Putin's plans regarding the Russian disinformation campaign represented by hildebeest's Steele dossier? Why can you not answer that question?