Members You Miss...

Thanks NOT! I could see her doing that. She would be the perfect companion.
Saige...I have to take her off the list though!!
Met her for dinner, drinks AND dessert tonight.
Not sure if she's back in the Game....
Awesome - if she is, then likely the problem which needs the hobby funding is likely there too. That's too bad.
No way, Not? I was just looking at some pics I took of her yesterday, she was always a real sweet girl, hope she's doing good!
You took pics of her yesterday???

She's well!!
Bad sentence structure, lol. I meant yesterday I looked at pics I took of her from way back. I wish I was taking pics of her yesterday!
Bad sentence structure, lol. I meant yesterday I looked at pics I took of her from way back. I wish I was taking pics of her yesterday! Originally Posted by prograde
Punctuation .... all the difference
PK
Bad sentence structure, lol. I meant yesterday I looked at pics I took of her from way back. I wish I was taking pics of her yesterday! Originally Posted by prograde
I knew what you meant...Just bustin
^ I figured, but it was an awkward sentence. I was going thru old pics yesterday and hers came up from when she gave me a mind blowing lap dance. Glad to hear she's well, thanks, Not!
Platinum Man
BANNED

I think we all took the under....
I figured at least a week!!
Platinum Man
BANNED

I think we all took the under.... Originally Posted by trojantide
I figured at least a week!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
just that under
but he is still logged in
Platinum Man was pretty fun.

This goes whether he was who he said he was or if he was one of the dried up banned bitches coming back to fuck with the board.

I see zero difference and don't care to, either.
Platinum Man was pretty fun.

This goes whether he was who he said he was or if he was one of the dried up banned bitches coming back to fuck with the board.

I see zero difference and don't care to, either. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
live by the die by the ?
mary jr noooooooooooooo!

...ya loved an admired yer ...plastic man ...so much