Random Thoughts

Fishing. Why not
Catch a fish for me!
TOOL’s new song is lit as fuck. The “repeat” button in my car and phone is ready to die on me.
They are a great Prog Metal band. Glad to see this new release after all this time. Think its been 13 years? Wow!
Alas the Madonna Does Not Function
Selena looks like Skade from the last kingdom
I’m ready for autumn , tired of hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire.
TOOL’s new song is lit as fuck. The “repeat” button in my car and phone is ready to die on me. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I heard it yesterday and agree.
I’m ready for autumn , tired of hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Its hot forsure
I am about to go jog this morning so I can beat the heat. Yesterday almost got me, had it not been for the rain I'd have passed out
Got a job interview today!!!!.
Omg... I wasnt ready... but I will be!!!
Wish me luck!!!
👍👍✌✌✌✌
I am excited to go to work again.
No more izzy
Good luck sweetie! Take a deep breath and be yourself.
They are a great Prog Metal band. Glad to see this new release after all this time. Think its been 13 years? Wow! Originally Posted by The Naughty Nordic
13 long years, yes! I was still in high school when the last album came out, so it’s been a long ass time and have been waiting patiently.
I heard it yesterday and agree. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
That’s so cool you like it!! :-)
Damn PTH, you make me feel old. I listened to all of Maynard's music in those days.
That’s so cool you like it!! :-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
+1 Always liked to listen to them while driving. They were one of the groups on a mix cd I made years ago. And the new release makes me want to hear the rest of the album.