Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

it is late. some cool pic like that bugatti would help me stay awake.
I'm thinking he might have been too. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Back to this groin waxing session. How much you think we can take in with this? I have bills and I'm trying to take my first vacation in all the 29 years I've been alive.
Lol, not enough for you to take a vacation. Send me some ass & taint pictures, I will post you on BP & we will get started. We've gotta show the ladies what you're working with.

Back to this groin waxing session. How much you think we can take in with this? I have bills and I'm trying to take my first vacation in all the 29 years I've been alive. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Lol, not enough for you to take a vacation. Send me some ass & taint pictures, I will post you on BP & we will get started. We've gotta show the ladies what you're working with. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I was sitting here just thinking. 12 more minutes Buddy. It will be all over in 12 minutes. Brooke, go to bed. Pretty please.
I am still on... Mua ha ha ha ha ha
Lol ... for 1 I am in bed in a pitch black cold room under the covers & 2 you were asking me questions. I thought we were having a conversion.
Time for me to prosper. Smells lime a win yall.
Lol ... for 1 I am in bed in a pitch black cold room under the covers & 2 you were asking me questions. I thought we were having a conversion. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
But I felt like I was so close. I need this woman. We can get into how sad I am later.

How is it pitch black? You have to have some sort of screen light on. You enjoying the rain?
welcome back, but it is just a futile attempt.
Resistance is futile!
i will assimilate you all to become my trained sharks.
Oh no, not the sharks again.
What happens if someone wins that Max can't screen. I guess the prize would go to the runner up?
What happens if someone wins that Max can't screen. I guess the prize would go to the runner up? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
They'd take $89.00 and go to P411.
Did I win??