NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Good post Satin, my concerns mirror yours 100%. I am also curious how we will react when down by a touchdown or more. Will we have the fire power to come back? I am thinking we will be in trouble in this situation as the other team will pin the ears back and come for Dopey! I gotta admit Dope's has played real well so far this year, I just wish our offense was more consisntant from the start of the game as we tend to be a slow starting bunch. It seems like we sleep walk through the first 3 or 4 series until the defense sparks us. Sunday will be a good test. Can;t Wait!!
Alright guys, lets talk about something that I didn't think we would be dealing with, but we are, Colts have a strong chance at making the playoffs....

I grew up having to watch that Fuck Manning lead them to the playoffs every year while my boys were home every Goddamn January. This is Luck's first year, those Fuckers in Indy are already going to get to see them in the playoffs?...

We have a chance to prevent them from going, 2 of the last 3 games for the Texans are with Indy, they will most likely need them, but if we do choose to beat them, a team that might actually be a threat like the Chargers or Jets could make the playoffs, and the last thing I want is Rivers and his team getting hot late and playing us here in January (Should they win in the wildcard game)

What should the Texans do?...I say we should take them out if given the chance...

And for the record, I have a lot of respect for their organization and most of their players, past and present, and they are having a unique year given their circumstances, maybe it's because I'm a bitter cunt when it comes to earning stripes, but I think it would be too much of a feel good story for them. (Not because of the coaching situation, but because they are going from Manning to Luck with instant success). It just doesn't seem fair.
The Texans will beat the Colts twice....no worries Don.

My Steelers however
  • klutz
  • 11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Seriously blown away that Colts have somehow secured the best QB in the NFL for a 30 year timespan....

We may get him this year and next year... but he's just going to get better and it's going to be hell playing him twice a year, every year.

But I guess... to be the best, you have to play the best... we'll have to continue drafting strong (another good CB and a good DT) to keep on the pressure and keep the balls out of Wayne/Avery/Hilton's hands.
The Texans will beat the Colts twice....no worries Don.

My Steelers however Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I still think there is a good chance that Pitt takes over that division and Baltimore falls off. I'd rather have Denver come here for our first game rather than Pit tbh.

Y'all go play NE..
  • Satin
  • 11-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Don, since you're the king of finding stuff on the net, check these out bro...

1. "Smoking Jay Cutler" - this shit is hilarious how they're dogging him in this blog..

2. Check out the U-Tube video of this little 8 year old girl. Yes, I said girl. Her name is "Sam Gordon". She's fucking ridiculous. She's in a little league and here's some of her stats...35 TD's, 1911 yards..over 8 yards a carry.

On her video, she makes some of the most ridiculous runs I've ever seen. Shit looks like a video game...breaking tackles, using her speed, running over motherfuckers, you name it. It's priceless....post it...
Yeah!!!! Don,you gotta check "SUPER SAM GORDON" out on youtube!!! Satin is right! She run's....hit's....and plays with more passion and fire than anybody on the DALLAS COWGIRLS TEAM.........Jerry oughta sign her to a 30-year contract,and we might have a chance to win a playoff game.....this decade...
JUST TO KEEP THINGS ROLLIN'

Yeah, the Cutler stuff came out a few weeks back, he's such a Douche lol

I saw this chick GORDON a few days ago as well, she's like LaMicheal Fucking James out there. But I'm happy this is only pop warner, I HATE it when chicks play high school football, even if they are just a kicker, one of those chicks are going to die on the filed one day. Some of the guys that play football are just Fucking crazy, no way should a chick be out there exposed to a potential psychopath like SHAWNE MERRIMAN, he KO'd I think 6 people in one game, I never played, but if I did, I'd probably have that same mindset of just killing people, this is a MAN'S GAME!

That said, this chick is one bad bitch!

• Satin
  • 11-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks Donnie boy....this has to be the sickest video I've ever seen. I played little league and saw a lot of bad dudes, but this chick is unreal....lol

Check out the end..."breaking tackles" ....wow!!

Mix, what's her 40 yard dash time bro, 3.9?
Check out the end..."breaking tackles" ....wow!!
Originally Posted by Satin
GODDAMN, I just watched the end for the first time (I only watched half of the video the first time).

This chick is going to get brain damage before her first period. As fun as is to watch, this chick is not going to have a bright future health-wise if she keeps this up... this is kinda irresponsible by her parents and coaches to allow her to play on defense. What's the point lol? She has no shot of playing pro ball..

Not even trying to hate, just think she would be better off playing soccer or basketball... or maybe the kitchen
Yo Willy, I'm feeling those pics, not sure about that rapper though lol.

He's aight, but I prefer one of the regular Houston Rappers or Dre Ladon, his song went pretty hard.

Hoping to have a big game from Shaun "SWISHA SWEET" Suisham in fantasy tomorrow..
  • Satin
  • 11-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Damn LP, I was wondering if you were gonna finally ever show up and represent...lol. You sure you wanna do this bro?

I think it's gonna be a messy, close ugly game & whoever can make the fewest mistakes and turn the ball over the least in that cold rainy weather will win by 4 points or less. I just hope that's the Texans...
Satin my brother, I've been sitting back watching and waiting for this day to finally arrive. I will give Texans and their fans props for not jumping off the bandwagon......yet. I mean after the greenbay lost there was an increase in rope sales.

I expect this to be a great defensive game with the weather playing a huge part.My prediction is Cutler will get sacked 5x and Bears still winning 17-13.

Lions,Tigers, and BEARS !!!!