Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

well i guess this might go on until tomorrow night.
did you guys went to bed early and set the alarm for 3:30 in the morning or something?
damn you people. I am going to take a 21 min nap. I be back......
I'm not sure about any rain, but the only light I have in here is my Droid.

How is it pitch black? You have to have some sort of screen light on. You enjoying the rain? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
No, I actually just slept for an hr. But I'm winning this.
This will not be one for 24 more hrs. Go to bed!
I'm not sure about any rain, but the only light I have in here is my Droid. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
A girl after my own heart. Every time I see a android phone out in the wild, I feel so proud; Like I made it myself. Where is my check google?
i slept 1 min. ok i am back. I think my eyes still want to sleep. My little head saying get up. what should I do... very confused.
Just go ahead and sleep futile.... resistance is.... you know that rest.
I just drunk a red bull and feel so awake. I do love the sound of rain and the wind blowing.
All I hear is wind. I'm too lazy to get up and check.
Best instant of my life was walking barefoot on grass as it rain in the wind blew. Was a good moment. I've tried to recreate it, but either the grass is wrong, the rain is too light or hard, and it's sometimes too hot outside. Hot rain it the worse.
I'm back and ready to win.
Yea hot rain feels gross. I hope we get some freezing rain this winter.
Many times yes. I was one of those crazy people wearing sandals on the day they shut the highways down. Sleet, snow, and rain be damned. I was out in about at IHOP and Christmas shopping. I got the how to drive in the cold tips from my pops. Someone who had to shovel snow to drive.