For those who need proof of election fraud....

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/47239 Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2021, 12:29 PM
Lol. The level of stupid exhibited by the FrauDiots is AMAZING. I just got a great laugh. Keep the stupid coming y’all. This is so funny. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Yes - 1b1 - That transparent review of which You are so Fearful, and disdainful - will proceed - in multiple states.

Your Voter Fraud will not succeed .

We are aware - DPST marxists own any and all dirty tricks. Lies, and fraud to support you marxist revolution and Communist overthrow of America.

The time of what you fear and wish to cover up desperately - You Voter Fraud_ is Coming - Like a Mack Truck down teh Highway .

Fear - DPSTs

your criminal fraud will be exposed!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
Nov 2022 and Nov 2024 - Is Coming!!!!!!!
Attorney General Mark Brnovich released the following statement regarding the Arizona Senate’s draft report regarding the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County:

“I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority. Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.”

@Qtah_17
"You don't have to dig deep into the draft copy of the Arizona Senate/Cyber Ninja audit report to confirm what I already knew -- the candidates certified by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, Governor, Secretary of State and Attorney General -- did, in fact, win," Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said.
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2021, 02:15 PM
VM - you should go back to counting posts.

Start Here - at '1'.
Attorney General Mark Brnovich released the following statement regarding the Arizona Senate’s draft report regarding the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County:

“I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority. Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.”

@Qtah_17 Originally Posted by bambino

It's after 4...how's the crow coming along? Or do you like it well done and we need to wait for Pacific time?
Q and the rest of the FrauDiots are coming up with some new crazy. They can’t help themselves. Admitting the loss goes against everything in them.
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/3497

Maricopa County is in Deep Shito...

Cotton says they have identified the individuals who deleted the log files.
From Wendy Rodgers

We have the screenshots of the people who were at the machines at the times the machines were tampered with.

I can now predict that if the AG does his job properly, someone is going to jail.
Cotton: "There are hundreds of anonymous logins."

Why are users logging in anonymously?
Because they are involved in nefarious activities.
  • Tiny
  • 09-24-2021, 04:31 PM
Yeah, why haven’t they? Wait till 4pm. Make sure you’re in a safe place. With Tiny. Originally Posted by bambino
I was in a safe place. Alone. Blackman was not there.

That hearing has been going on for 2-1/2 hours so far. I saw a draft of the report and it's 117 pages long. I don't have the time or desire to dig into this. Given the left-of-center and middle-of-the-road news sites are aggressively reporting this and given there's still nothing to be found on Fox's or the New York Post's home page, this can't be good news for Trump's case.

Another right of center source, the Washington Examiner, is live streaming the hearing. And it is running this piece, which was written before the hearing,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-audit-results

It leads with Trump's comments but in its totality doesn't support his allegations.

Cyber Ninja does have some suggestions how to make elections more secure. Probably some should be implemented, although I imagine there will be pushback from Democrats who will argue without basis that implementing them would cause their party to be disadvantaged.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit, sometimes referred to as “Fraudit.” The numbers are Election Changing!
Shared passwords, shared user accounts, remote access, internet browsing history, security compliance out of date - HORRIBLE.