Random Thoughts

• BK
  • 08-13-2019, 10:45 PM
I was about 14 or 13 years old when Lateralus came out. It was the first album I bought with money I saved and since then I’ve amassed 3 library shelves worth of albums and vinyls. That album (and anything Maynard has done) changed my musical life. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Along side many leather-bound books and smells of rich mahogany no doubt?
Not quite! More like dust and hairballs from my cat lol
Kicking it at Bob's Country Bumpkin! Yes! The Good Ole Blues Brothers Boys!!! LMAO!

https://youtu.be/RdR6MN2jKYs Originally Posted by austin88998833
The Good Ole Blues Brothers Boys. I remember that movie! Like the soundtrack! At least I did back in the 80’s!
The Good Ole Blues Brothers Boys. I remember that movie! Like the soundtrack! At least I did back in the 80’s! Originally Posted by The Naughty Nordic

Damm, I loved the album before that one. "Briefcase full of blues." Although only 10 that's probably why I played the shit out of "Rubber Biscuit"

Have you ever heard of a wish sandwich? A wish sandwich is the kind of a sandwich where you have two slices of bread and you, hee hee hee, wish you had some meat...
Bow bow bow...
Damm, I loved the album before that one. "Briefcase full of blues." Although only 10 that's probably why I played the shit out of "Rubber Biscuit"

Have you ever heard of a wish sandwich? A wish sandwich is the kind of a sandwich where you have two slices of bread and you, hee hee hee, wish you had some meat...
Bow bow bow... Originally Posted by Exchequer
LOL!!! You are funny Exchequer. I hear that you are quite the character :-)
Along side many leather-bound books and smells of rich mahogany no doubt? Originally Posted by BK

Leather and Lace was/is a good album. Not sure it's ever gotten on CD. Waylon & Jessi.
I'm goin gambling
Too weird to live, too rare to die!
I'm thinking about hitting the bat cages
Hope this week brings some rain and cooler weather. The 1st is right around the corner.
Good company and dinner is all I need
Good company and dinner is all I need Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
I second that!
Biomed's animated avatar scares the shit out of me. It is the foundation on which nightmares are built.
It's a chicken tortilla soup and argue with Trump supporters on Facebook kinda day.
Random but needed to be said:: for the future if you book with me and then cancel, your automatic on my DNS list. Sorry but way too many people playing these days with my time. So this is my new way with booking, so unless your 1000% sure you want to see me then don’t bother me thank you !! And thank you to all the guys who book and go through with it

So for the guys who have booked and canceled this week and I never responded after you canceled now you know why

&& texting me asking to cure your blue balls after your other provider canceled on you, turn off...I will ignore those too