Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Sad. I wish we got more snow here. Had a shit summer, we better get a good winter.
Sad. I wish we got more snow here. Had a shit summer, we better get a good winter. Originally Posted by yngtxn
It will be when Android announces 2.3 and Samsung releases a phone to totally shit on my Nexus One that runs stock Android and not Touch Wiz.
I thought this would be over with by now.
My Droid Incredible totally shit on your nexus... lol. 2.3 due out in Jan. I think.
My Droid Incredible totally shit on your nexus... lol. 2.3 due out in Jan. I think. Originally Posted by yngtxn
I don't really think so but alright. If this was a Galaxy or a Evo 4G, maybe I'd agree. Shit, I'd give you ups for a G2. But Droid Incredible ain't nothing special.

T-Mobile's project emerald is also a fucking joke. They had mad rumors like dual core 1.5Ghz processors, a front facing camera, bad ass back facing camera and all sorts of other fly stuff. Then it's like all they can offer people are the G2 and Mytouch 4g. I believe the phrase is "no dice."

HTC can suck it as well. I'm becoming more and more jaded with the hardware. The right specs are there, it's just the quality is always lacking.
Toreador_one, great post. It's sort of like the other pictures you posted.
Oh no, not the sharks again. Originally Posted by yngtxn
I don't really think so but alright. If this was a Galaxy or a Evo 4G, maybe I'd agree. Shit, I'd give you ups for a G2. But Droid Incredible ain't nothing special.

T-Mobile's project emerald is also a fucking joke. They had mad rumors like dual core 1.5Ghz processors, a front facing camera, bad ass back facing camera and all sorts of other fly stuff. Then it's like all they can offer people are the G2 and Mytouch 4g. I believe the phrase is "no dice."

HTC can suck it as well. I'm becoming more and more jaded with the hardware. The right specs are there, it's just the quality is always lacking. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
The Incredinle is so underated. 4g is dumb because its not even everywhere yet so you won't have that signal always. This is the same as the evo. Better than the galaxies, iPhone, and X.
The Incredinle is so underated. 4g is dumb because its not even everywhere yet so you won't have that signal always. This is the same as the evo. Better than the galaxies, iPhone, and X. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Actually with the Mytouch 4g, you would be getting 4g speeds. That's the power of Houston.

2.3 might be for the holiday because of this new Samsung device and the Galaxy tab trying to get that new update. Not to mention they set up the new gingerbread statue.
So any bets how long this is going to go on?
So any bets how long this is going to go on? Originally Posted by hotboiler
I say tomorrow after 10am is when things will get ridiculous. After today, I wouldn't pass it going on until tomorrow after 10pm. That 6 minute time frame is going to be a beast.
I wouldn't doubt it that's for sure.
This thread is gonna surpass any thread in amount of post and look how fast it's gotten to over 2000. Amazing just like Max, amazing
This thread is gonna surpass any thread in amount of post and look how fast it's gotten to over 2000. Amazing just like Max, amazing Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well, steps were taken to curb that sort of action but tomorrow it will all be for naught.
oops