Members You Miss...

WU....I think Back page is looking for help.
Give em a shout.
“I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.” Originally Posted by Wakeup
You replaced hell with Hades? That's an unsavory world.
How come nobody uses the opcorn: emoticon amymore?
How come nobody uses the opcorn: emoticon amymore? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I guess its far too juvenile for everyone here, Paul, especially since you know we are all geniuses with >190 IQ (wise-asses).
Yup....threads, reviews vanish.....site goes down....WTF's happening????....
May have trouble sleeping over this!!!.....

Fuckin Hackers?!?!?!..... Originally Posted by Guest070916
My babysitter was a HACKER . he put flare guns in their mouths to shut them the F uk up..
Went to a funeral.. I usually cant.. he was special.. I attended.. drunk as F uk of course..
XXOO ANNIE
if they legalize this shit and start to regulate it

theses are the type people that will meander into government

and force guys through regulation to visit the worst sites and the worst whores

they can come dream up with

some sick fuck with whatever is going on upstairs ,

under the new deal

quotas

diversity

inclusivity

affirmative action

ECCIE is the one percenter , just not "fair"

and must be torn down with the Lee statues Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I'm not stupid enough to fight with the shandles in this game.. BOW CAN TA GET THEM OFF MY INRERNET??
We are SPARTENS..REMEMBER THAT.
joekacz I agree, they should let the dumb whore post whatever she sees fit and should only become involved if it represents a legal risk or if the intended target of the post whinges and complains which the overweight ugly prostitutes do all the time.

But this isn't the way they evidently run shit and probably never has been.

We win, or we learn. Otherwise we complain like victims.

These fags and their groupies should sack up and take their bannings in a dignified manner. That's it.

The other site sucks my Irish asshole by the way. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Speak that way.
How bout that. I.R.A.
Blessed be around yA..
That has never been the case. I doubt you were actually told that, and if you were, I'm sure there was some other context it applied to.

Some of the private areas of the board, and a very few public forums, often have relaxed enforcement of guidelines #1, #3 and #4, but that will be explicitly explained in the forums themselves.

Infractions for insults or disrespect to a staff member are not normally edited from the posts, unlike other infractions which are removed from view in accordance with other guidelines. The fact that infractions for insults remain in view does not mean that they're permitted. Originally Posted by Wakeup
you are sooooo fuking gay.. i hope to god my lord above...THAT YOU ARE NOT FROM N.Y....J.S ANNIE
I miss myself.
Baxxxter checked out whew

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...275&highlight= Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
will miss his reviews ?
Speak that way.
How bout that. I.R.A.
Blessed be around yA.. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Irish, yes.

Is breá liom tú le mo chroí go.

Saints preserve us.
I miss myself. Originally Posted by Inversion
Ironic...
Inversion
BANNED

Reviews