Members You Miss...

Wonder if this is one of those that we should be celebrating, or that we should be wearing black armbands over.
Inversion
BANNED

Reviews

Late Xmas gift Wakey!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
my guess is inversion being banned is either a stunt by him (purposeful ofc) or it is a precursor to him readying his army to decimate this board as he has done with many others. if you look on pegym, he was under the handle "corageon" where he was banned for hijacking their database with a team of russian hackers. customer data for their store was compromised and then they changed the admins pass causing the site to be down for a record of 2 WEEKS!!!
my guess is inversion being banned is either a stunt by him (purposeful ofc) or it is a precursor to him readying his army to decimate this board as he has done with many others. if you look on pegym, he was under the handle "corageon" where he was banned for hijacking their database with a team of russian hackers. customer data for their store was compromised and then they changed the admins pass causing the site to be down for a record of 2 WEEKS!!! Originally Posted by KingMorabito
I could be wrong but I believe you stating Inversions other alias on that ... site, could be something that could get you banned. But then again, perhaps the Mods don't care about that asshole anyway!
annie@christophers

BANNED

I miss her dang nab it all Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don't...
You'll be missed too....Or not
worse than a kindergarden class

Edit: oh ya I forgot the popcorn....
He seemed like an angry guy, with his death threats and all
I don't... Originally Posted by Revision
bye bye

for highway
Guess this is one of those people-pleasing bannings.
Jokacz .....again
Jokacz .....again Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
only 90 day I bet.
Yea but he lives on in Nirvana
Not asking for points but I think it's pretty clear that I was as responsible as joekacz was for some of the hi-jinks on that thread, which were delightful imo.
What specific guidelines did you violate? RTM your posts, with the reasoning it’s a guideline violation, and your local moderators will take it under advisement.
What specific guidelines did you violate? RTM your posts, with the reasoning it’s a guideline violation, and your local moderators will take it under advisement. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'm not fishing for points. Why would I do this? I do not think of points as a badge of honor like some of the morons do, I'm just stating an opinion.